Extension cord

puzzums

11 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I carry one in my CPAP bag, though I have never had to use it since I hijack the "hidden" outlet behind the bed.

I forget, do the newer ships like Sky have the outlets behind the bed?  I know the Royal and Regal do, and I think the Ruby class, but can't remember about the newer ones.  

In that case, I do the same, and bring a non surge with USB and power and can just set it on the nightstand without having anything strung across the room making a trip hazard.

We use the outlet behind the bed and use a small extension cord to a non surge power bar on the bedside table. We then get an extension cord from our room steward and run it from power bar around the baseboard, into the closet and are able to use it for a water pic in the bathroom. We use painters blue tape to secure it to the wall. As we have been doing longer cruises my wife prefers her full power pic over the portable ones. I run a cord to my side for my Bipap machine. A power converter kit and 2 short extension cords set us up for all our devices and USB chargers.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, kywildcatfanone said:

I forget, do the newer ships like Sky have the outlets behind the bed? 

Yes, as far as I know *all* Princess ships have an outlet there. Just be prepared with a "European" style 2 prong adapter...and the fact that they are 220 volt. Most modern devices are dual voltage...but double check your specific device before plugging it in! You just might be taking part in an "unplanned" safety drill!

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Yes, as far as I know *all* Princess ships have an outlet there. Just be prepared with a "European" style 2 prong adapter...and the fact that they are 220 volt. Most modern devices are dual voltage..

Yep, we have those and non surge power strips with both USB and power.  Works great when you can get to the plug.