App Q

alyssamma

Not exactly sure what you mean by "open now".  ???  Are you currently on board a ship?  When you do the "Explore the ship" section and find the venue you're interested in, it should give you the hours.  If you're NOT currently on a ship...what are you trying to find out?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Not exactly sure what you mean by "open now".  ???  Are you currently on board a ship?  When you do the "Explore the ship" section and find the venue you're interested in, it should give you the hours.  If you're NOT currently on a ship...what are you trying to find out?

12 minutes ago, memoak said:

If you are on the ship the patter is the best way to look at hours of venues

Thanks for the replies. Yes, on the ship now. What I want is something that tells me these 3 bars or restaurants are open right now. I don't want to have to go to each one and open it and look at the hours.

Other apps will say what's open now, what's closing soon  and give me a list of venues with hours.

It's possible you just can't...which is fine. But if it's 10pm and I want to know my food options, for example, it would be nice for something to tell me what's open now. Ditto for if it's 11am.and I want a drink 😀

40 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

OK...the *easiest* way would be to just look at the Patter...I *think* hours are listed there.  The app does not perform the function you are asking about.  Sorry!

Thanks...that is what people on the ship said but figured I'd ask here in case there was some hack I was missing.

Really surprised the app can't do it, but oh well

Edited by alyssamma

Across the bottom of the app screen are several options.  If you tap Dining,  you should see this screen. If you tap View Dining Options,  I thought it showed what is open.  I have not been on a ship since April,  so I could be mistaken.  Worth a shot. 

Screenshot_20231030_212350_Princess.jpg

23 minutes ago, donswife said:

Across the bottom of the app screen are several options.  If you tap Dining,  you should see this screen. If you tap View Dining Options,  I thought it showed what is open.  I have not been on a ship since April,  so I could be mistaken.  Worth a shot. 

Screenshot_20231030_212350_Princess.jpg

Thanks but unfortunately it does not. It lists all of the dining options and you have to click on each one and then click on the menu to see the hours. Worse, once you open one menu you have to go all the way back out and start over