what time does the rendezvous lounge open on the constellation every night. thanks

retired dude

1 hour ago, retired dude said:

The lounge used to open at 5 p.m. every night and the app now shows that it does not open until 7 p.m.It was our go to place every night for "elite" happy hour. thanks for any update...

Agree with @cruisestitch. The app is consistently inconsistent. Once onboard check your Celebrity Toady for accurate info. 

Last time I was on Constellation (a year ago).  It was open most days from 2PM to Midnight.   

I've never been on a ship where any of the main bars (excluding The Club and Cosmos) that a bar was closed at 5PM -  That's prime drinking time for early diners. 

I just checked the  App for Constellation - Current 10/30 Cruise and it is consistent with my previous experience 

IMG_0192.thumb.png.d8e65f202356f39e9fe9541674f809a4.png

Edited by Jim_Iain

4 minutes ago, retired dude said:

thanks but, i was hoping to get a response from someone who has actually been on the "connie" recently and would have 1st hand knowledge.  thanks anyway for telling me that the app is inconsistent.....

When is your cruise? Ask your question on a current Constellation Roll Call. You may get a hit. The current cruise according to the app the RL opens at 2:00 PM.