Unlinking a C&A partner

Chiliburn

4 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

A update and a answer to my question.

Yes ,they do return to their original tier if unlinked.

In my original question, someone who knows the girlfriend said she returned to gold with only her points.

As it should be. 

On 11/5/2023 at 6:09 AM, Ourusualbeach said:

That must be very recent.  I have linked profiles for clients within the past couple of months and nothing was required

How do you link accounts? DH and I were married in October and I'd like to link our accounts. I didn't see anything about it on my C&A page.

21 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

In my original question, someone who knows the girlfriend said she returned to gold with only her points.

A bit of a “Gold digger” then? 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

On 11/10/2023 at 8:25 AM, fredmdcruisers said:

The time is now.

(BTW, if you know of a very old Pinnacle, who wants to share status but not a cabin, let me know plz.)

I don’t think pinnacles can link anymore,only up-to D+.   I could be wrong though.

On 11/9/2023 at 3:55 PM, Chiliburn said:

Strange, because hundreds of post say the opposite.  Unless they recently changed the policy

5 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

I think a few things have changed, but this is first hand experience.

What were the specifics of your situation? A couple in my neighborhood divorced back in August. The husband (the guy I am friends with) was D+ only because his spouse was D+ (third marriage for him, second marriage for his now ex-spouse). They went on five 7 day cruises together. When we cruised together (in separate cabins) on Freedom less than two weeks ago, he was still considered a D+ and got five free drinks a day. I think that is the only perk he used during the cruise. After typing this, I guess there is a good chance RCI does not know he is now divorced. 

7 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

What were the specifics of your situation? A couple in my neighborhood divorced back in August. The husband (the guy I am friends with) was D+ only because his spouse was D+ (third marriage for him, second marriage for his now ex-spouse). They went on five 7 day cruises together. When we cruised together (in separate cabins) on Freedom less than two weeks ago, he was still considered a D+ and got five free drinks a day. I think that is the only perk he used during the cruise. After typing this, I guess there is a good chance RCI does not know he is now divorced. 

Your friend should email C&A  and unlink them.

As for the details go to post one.

On 11/12/2023 at 7:23 PM, Morecruisesplz said:

Dated when?

Over the past 6 years that I have paid attention to linked accounts.

I just unlinked someone one, but I couldn't tell as both had Diamond points each.  If I had left her on after my next cruise, then unlinked, I could check.

On 11/12/2023 at 11:10 PM, PhillyFan33579 said:

How would the know?

Someone has to call and unlink the the accounts.  But why should he call???  😄 😄