New to Celebrity a few questions Eclipse

BCCRUSINGCOUPLE

Hello Everyone 

Looking at taking my first cruise on Celeb Eclipse.  My son and I will be going and I have a few questions.   Are you able to purchase unlimited wifi for one device and switch between the two as long as you log out of the other one and if yes or no what is the cost.  Also can someone tell me more about the thermal spa on Eclipse is it worth it and ideally what is there to do. sorry sailed most of the  other lines this will be new to us. 

35 minutes ago, BCCRUSINGCOUPLE said:

Are you able to purchase unlimited wifi for one device and switch between the two as long as you log out of the other one

Yes. The cost depends on the length of your cruise. I'd suggest you do a mock booking and include WIFI to determine the cost on your itinerary.

Yes, you can swap between multiple devices as long as you don't need for both of you to be online at the same time. Just use the same log in name and password on both devices. As an FYI, you can both still use the Celebrity app on your devices, even if the other is online. 

We enjoy visiting the Persian Gardens once or twice during a cruise. However, it isn't all that large and can get crowded on sea days. You can take a tour once onboard before purchasing access. There are heated tile beds that you lie on to ease sore muscles. Also a couple of steam rooms and special showers, where you can experience different temperatures and fragrances. I believe there's a free sauna available to anyone located in the spa locker room.    

• Thanks 1

Yes you can purchase one wifi Package and and use it on unlimited devices but only one at at time.   You don't really need to log out.   When the other wants to log on they are given the option to knock the other one off line.   So just coordinate.

• Thanks 1

Additionally, if you have a Windows or Mac laptop, you can log the laptop into the wifi, turn your laptop's signal sharing on, and now use additional devices.  However, the device must be within range of the laptop and also it divides the wifi speed between devices

• Thanks 1

On 11/10/2023 at 7:44 PM, NutsAboutGolf said:

Additionally, if you have a Windows or Mac laptop, you can log the laptop into the wifi, turn your laptop's signal sharing on, and now use additional devices.  However, the device must be within range of the laptop and also it divides the wifi speed between devices

How do you turn on signal sharing? This is the first time I've heard of that.