Serenity Aquamarine bathrooms

jwh

Trying to work out the differences between Classic and Redesigned Aquamarine bathrooms i.e. I thought that the Classic had separate shower and tub and the Redesigned just a shower.  Hard to tell on the computer i am using at the moment from the deck plans.   Can someone please help these old eyes?  Many thanks.

Classic Aquamarine Veranda Suites have a bathtub. The Redesigned 2018 Aquamarine Veranda Suites do not. The Crystal web site does show this.

Classic:

(bathtub is against the left wall of the bathroow - looks like a dumbell)

image.thumb.png.40255e3aa9dca4d6ec73a7b92851210a.png

Redesigned:

image.thumb.png.d47fe562989d28f8b7c137c1d0389f06.png

Edited by mkbruce
  • Thanks 1

Apropos of nothing but the fact that I am old and I drink.... 

I read the title of this thread as "Serenity AQUARIUM bathrooms".

And until I re-read it and came to my senses, I thought...

"WOW!!!  They've installed fish tanks in the bathrooms!!!"

Yes I need help.

Yes I will find that help later this evening.

Scott

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

So the shower is larger in the new design, but it appears that everything else in the new design is smaller and less useful:  only 1 small desk vs 2 larger ones, couch is smaller and so is the chair next to the couch.  Is the reality better than these illustrations imply?

2 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

So the shower is larger in the new design, but it appears that everything else in the new design is smaller and less useful:  only 1 small desk vs 2 larger ones, couch is smaller and so is the chair next to the couch.  Is the reality better than these illustrations imply?

Very true as to the desks, but although it looks smaller on the diagram, I don't think the sofa is smaller in the 2018 vs the Classic. Have never sat in the chair in either but I'd guess you'd be ok in either until you get to 250 pounds and/or over 6"4".

Patty

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

On Serenity the ones created in 2018 are smaller and that is because the new ones each paired with another one and shared a common entrance so a family could book two and keep the outside door closed but the doors to the suites open. It is that common area that reduced the size of each of those newly created aquamarines.  The bathroom is nice and for those like me who doesn't need a bathtub they recouped that space.

I am one that for Serenity prefer the Classic but on Symphony prefer the Sapphire.

But still nice option for many people as are each room.

Keith

• Like 1