Unlimited Specialty dining package

Susanb10567

10 hours ago, Susanb10567 said:

I was just looking at my cruise planner for my 7/2/24 cruise on the Equinox and noticed an unlimited special dining package. I had never seen this before. Is this new? Or have I just never noticed it…

Not new.  We have purchased it for an upcoming Reflection Cruise.  They offer unlimited specialty restaurant dining.  We make specific reservations once on board, or if in a suite via our suite concierge. A limited number of this package are typically offered per cruise.  My DH is very fussy about what he eats and finds the sp restaurants very good. On the Edge class, eden our favorite and on the S class ships that have a lawn club grill our favorite- Murano and Tuscan also very good and we typically enjoy the others.  But not sushi fans.

Edited by Cruise a holic

On 11/18/2023 at 10:09 PM, AndyCapn said:

It's listed as an offer for my June 9 Eclipse cruise, but when I order it I get the "We're stuffed!" rejection notice.

Just to follow up on this:

I was still getting the same notices with online booking, but when I called today they were able to book it over the phone. So I'm in with the Black Friday sale price.