Transportation from BWI to Baltimore Cruise Port

Cinnamon2

Flying to BWI for our August 2024 cruise out of Baltimore.  Will Carnival offer transportation from the airport to the cruise port?  I have been looking in shore tours for this transportation and it hasn't become available yet.  If no transportation, is it easy to take a taxi to the port?

1 hour ago, Cinnamon2 said:

Flying to BWI for our August 2024 cruise out of Baltimore.  Will Carnival offer transportation from the airport to the cruise port?  I have been looking in shore tours for this transportation and it hasn't become available yet.  If no transportation, is it easy to take a taxi to the port?

Taxis are easy to take after all it is an airport but I always use Uber or Lyft. 

1 hour ago, princeton123211 said:

Im with Charles here-- taxi cabs in the Baltimore area are notoriously seedy and old. Uber/Lyft will have much better and cleaner vehicles for a similar cost. 

Unless they have changed it one taxi company has exclusive rights to pickup from BWI.  none others can. Their taxis were actually pretty good compared to the seedy taxis you get in the city as the airport authority regulates them. They are white vans with BWI on the side. Any taxi company can drop off so the companys that are not supposed sometimes surepticicously, illegally solicit after they drop off. They might offer a better rate. Getting a taxi from the cruiseport to the airport or any other location many are seedy and will cheat you. I was at the airport in September and took a LYFT because I was heading out of Baltimore City and knew that Lyft or Uber was going to be a less expensive fare. 

Edited by Charles4515

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...