Cozumel / Mr Sanchos

sad549s

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, lag9122 said:

I am looking at Mr Sanchos has anybody done this ? How was it ? I will be solo . 

Lisa

All depends what you are looking for? Not somewhere I would choose without a family but again it depends what you want. I suggest you look at some you-tube reviews.

On 12/25/2023 at 7:54 AM, lag9122 said:

I am looking at Mr Sanchos has anybody done this ? How was it ? I will be solo . 

Lisa

My family and I did Mr Sanchos over spring break and it was a very nice time. I am sure they’d take good care of you solo too. That said, I’ll be in Cozumel solo  in a few weeks and will be trying Nachi Cocom instead. I think the much smaller and mellower vibe may work better for me as a solo traveler.

On 1/2/2024 at 11:44 AM, petuniaflower said:

Anyone know the entrance fee for either..just to enter/seats/use ocean?  And can you just show up or need reservations?

Off the top of my head I don’t know prices. Taxi prices will be very close to the same, if not the same. I’d absolutely be sure to have reservations. Resorts definitely sell out in Coz. Check websites and you can get all the details as far as cost, reservation availability and cancellation. 

On 1/2/2024 at 12:44 PM, petuniaflower said:

Anyone know the entrance fee for either..just to enter/seats/use ocean?  And can you just show up or need reservations?

Either?

Sanchos is still showing a PAYG menu for food and drinks but it isn’t clear if they are still actually offering this option I agree from their website. A price used to be listed but was always difficult to find. I have always found emails to Sanchos to be quickly answered. It may still be possible but Sanchos and Paradise Beach are certainly not encouraging PAYG these days.

I am not sure how that works out at Sanchos because they used to have a segregated area and pool for PAYG.