Barbados Immigration Form

Kittyonions

1 minute ago, mklions said:

Don't we fill this out on the plane before landing? Ive never had to fill out an immigration form pre flight.

Or am I missing something?

Well my missus was trying to fill this in today (3 days or 72hours) before our flight on Saturday but the calender will only go  upto 30th November so i guess we will try tomorrow and see what happens

12 hours ago, mklions said:

Don't we fill this out on the plane before landing? Ive never had to fill out an immigration form pre flight.

Or am I missing something?

According to P&O guidelines: https://www.pocruises.com/cruise-with-confidence/destination-requirements

Barbados

All guests flying into Barbados must provide evidence of completing the Barbados Immigration and Customs form here. The form will be available within 72 hours prior to travel. This will be checked at the airport before boarding your flight. We’ve put together a handy guide on how to fill this out here.

I can remember filling this in on the plane years ago, but last November we were asked to fill this in online as above, and I don't remember being asked on the plane if we'd already done it - so I assume this is now an expectation pre-check-in.

12 hours ago, Technoman2 said:

Well my missus was trying to fill this in today (3 days or 72hours) before our flight on Saturday but the calender will only go  upto 30th November so i guess we will try tomorrow and see what happens

We managed to do this yesterday for Saturday's flight. Looking at the travelform website now it looks like you can select upto 3rd December today so you should be ok for Saturday too:

image.png.3c4a181d92234ec16540632ef030bf7a.png

28 minutes ago, CaptainPedantic said:

We managed to do this yesterday for Saturday's flight. Looking at the travelform website now it looks like you can select upto 3rd December today so you should be ok for Saturday too:

Thanks, we will give the form another try later. I will let you know if it was a success.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CaptainPedantic said:

So we managed to fill the form in (or my wife did) but it took nearly an hour of messing about  with things like having to put dates in in the american format i.e mm/dd/year then you have to take a photo of your passport and it has to be under 3.2 mega pixels which meant changing the settings on the phone camera to reduce the resolution. It would have taken 5 mins to do this on a form at the airport and god knows how people go on that are not used to filling in online forms or have limited use of a phone. We also printed a copy off of the receipt as we do not want to enable roaming on our phones for calls or data as it is so expensive. You can download oa copy of the receipt to your files on your device but again some people may not be tech savvy to  do this.

I am guessing that P&O get in touch with all passengers a couple of weeks prior to sailing to let them know about the immigration form?, as this was never mentioned to me when booking the cruise.

I've flew to Barbados many times in the past and this is the first I have heard of this pre on-line immigration form normally the cabin staff issue the forms on the flight to fill in.

8 minutes ago, mklions said:

I am guessing that P&O get in touch with all passengers a couple of weeks prior to sailing to let them know about the immigration form?, as this was never mentioned to me when booking the cruise.

I've flew to Barbados many times in the past and this is the first I have heard of this pre on-line immigration form normally the cabin staff issue the forms on the flight to fill in.

This will be year 4 of the online form for us.  Also last year everything went electronic, no more stamp in your passport on exit.

Can anyone that has flown into Barbados recently let us know if they were asked at the airport if they had completed this form and also had anyone not filled in the form and had to do it at the airport either UK or Barbados.

Cheers

Rob

1 hour ago, mklions said:

Yes they do. I've had emails with this reminder 3 days before (which is the earliest you can fill it in), on a checklist 2 weeks before that includes specifically the Barbados Immigration form requirement, another checklist 3 weeks before when online check-in for the cruise opens. And it's clear on the My Cruise login/personaliser checklist too. We had always had the forms like you until our last P&O cruise November 2022, it was online then.

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, mklions said:

Do you need to print out this immigration form or can it be saved to mobile?

Thanks.

We printed out form

to take and had on mobiles as well. 

We were never asked to show forms at all. We were there in Novemeber 2023 on Arvia. Next time will just have on mobile. Saves the paper. 

Edited by Barbadossunshine

• 2 weeks later...

We get picked up Friday morning to fly out to join Britannia.

Just realised we still have no immigration form sent over for us to fill in. Should this come via our travel agent or from P&O?

We only have tomorrow to sort this out!

Please advise? 

We have just tried filling in the Barbados immigration form which we have eventually found online ourselves.

I would have thought P&O or our TA would have sent it over to us before now.

Unfortunately after filling in 3 pages of the from when we got to page 4 and uploaded our passport picture it will not let us continue for some unknown reason.

The next page simply will not reload!

Tried this on 3 different devices and the same on all. I think there is a glitch on their website.

Will try tomorrow but time is running out.

Certainly don't need this stress pre cruise.

Sent emails to TA and P&O so hopefully we can sort it out tomorrow.

12 hours ago, mklions said:

We have just tried filling in the Barbados immigration form which we have eventually found online ourselves.

I would have thought P&O or our TA would have sent it over to us before now.

Unfortunately after filling in 3 pages of the from when we got to page 4 and uploaded our passport picture it will not let us continue for some unknown reason.

The next page simply will not reload!

Tried this on 3 different devices and the same on all. I think there is a glitch on their website.

Will try tomorrow but time is running out.

Certainly don't need this stress pre cruise.

Sent emails to TA and P&O so hopefully we can sort it out tomorrow.

We did ours yesterday and it went OK . Make sure your passport photo contains the page with your signature as well as the opposite page with your photo. If still unsuccessful try resizing the image or changing the format eg JPEG/PDF

Make sure your photo/scan of the passport photo is small enough. I had to fill in this just after Christmas, and tried dozens of times. I got really slick at filling it in! There is a P&O help page saying what you should enter by the way, and there is a support email address and they will respond fairly quickly but I found their responses didn't help at all. For instance you can fill it in in the airport in arrivals (but not if you're on a cruise as you don't go into arrivals).

I tried three different browsers, and reduced the size of the passport scan several times and cropped it down to just the info part, and set the postcode to 5 or 6 0's, and nothing helped. I could get it all filled in successfully but as soon as I submitted it it reported a failure and wiped the form, just saying retry later. I tried over 2 days at various times of the day. Finally I switch from the laptop to the mobile and mobile data rather than home WiFi and it worked first time.

After all that stress nobody ever looked at it.