Encore Main Dining Room Reservation on NCL App

SakeDad

Last July on Prima I was able to make all my reservations including Main Dining Rooms on the NCL App. I am sailing Encore in April and reservations for specialty have opened up on the app but the MDR say "Not available at this time". Does Encore MDR take reservations on the app later or only onboard? I am having a hard time finding accurate information. 

16 minutes ago, shof515 said:

you dont need reservations for the mdr

While you don't need MDR reservations, I'm in the club that always makes them. I find it saves us time during busy hours - we'll get seated right away and often we end up with a great table near the windows. Some ships will also have separate lines as well so less waiting to be seated. I don't know about the Encore, but we've always been able to make MDR reservations on every ship at the same time that specialty dining opens.

2 hours ago, SakeDad said:

Last July on Prima I was able to make all my reservations including Main Dining Rooms on the NCL App. I am sailing Encore in April and reservations for specialty have opened up on the app but the MDR say "Not available at this time". Does Encore MDR take reservations on the app later or only onboard? I am having a hard time finding accurate information. 

1. Keep checking app

2. Check using your laptop

3. Call NCL general reservation number (often they can make reservations which have not posted online

4. Repeat

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SakeDad said:

Call and the dining rep should be able to make them for you. I had the same experience on the Encore and the rep took care of it 

• Thanks 1