Life is not so “Splendor-ous”

Gray Lady

I just want to update my original post. Sadly, my husband passed alway three weeks ago. Between the rectal cancer, his kidneys, and problems with his heart due to cancer treatments, his body just couldn’t take it anymore. He is no longer in pain, and I thank God for that. The pain I feel will get better with time. It was not in the cards for us to take a cruise. Only time will tell if I embark on one by myself. I am grateful for all the heartfelt wishes everyone sent to us during his cancer journey. Enjoy the good times, people, while you can. Life is fragile!

Cindy

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

So sorry for your loss-this is so sad. I wish you peace going forward and hope you do take a cruise in the future-your solo journey will no doubt be inspirational for others. 

• Like 1

So sorry to hear of your loss.  You have had much to deal with, and I hope that you have the opportunity to take a cruise a raise a glass to your dearly departed!  Prayers and best wishes for peace to you.  You never know where life is going to lead and surprises, both good and bad, can be right around the corner!  My prayers are that your corners all hold good surprises!

• Like 1

I am so very sorry to read this.  My sincerest condolences to you.  Sending you loving thoughts as you begin this new phase of your life.

• Like 1

I’m so sorry for your great loss.  I hope every day that passes gets easier for you.  I hope to see you on a cruise someday.  Best wishes for you.  

• Like 1

I KNOW on your next cruise (and hopefully there will be one!), that your husband will be sailing along with you....

Thinking of you....

• Like 1