HAL 2025/2026 Itineraries?

pa_snowbird

I'm hoping they are looking for different ports of call for 2026.  The standard ports are getting too crowded with ships and just how many times can you go to St. Maarten and walk the 2 or 3 blocks that comprise that port.  Now that Nassau has replaced Key West it is not unusual to have 5 or 6 ships in port on any given day.  They keep building bigger ships and overloading ports.  I'm expecting more places to either ban ships or restrict the number of ships.  Maybe, just maybe, HAL is looking for alternatives for future seasons.  

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, rothbury said:

I'm hoping they are looking for different ports of call for 2026.  The standard ports are getting too crowded with ships and just how many times can you go to St. Maarten and walk the 2 or 3 blocks that comprise that port.  Now that Nassau has replaced Key West it is not unusual to have 5 or 6 ships in port on any given day.  They keep building bigger ships and overloading ports.  I'm expecting more places to either ban ships or restrict the number of ships.  Maybe, just maybe, HAL is looking for alternatives for future seasons.  

Curious how many new, available ports in the Caribbean you think there are?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3