Elite+ Happy Hour Drinks?

asctony

4 hours ago, dleahy4444 said:

Does anyone know if any bars are excluded from the Elite HH, where you can get certain drinks off a specific menu? I’m reading this as if you can go to the sunset bar for those HH drinks. I love that bar!

Depends on the class of ship which bars are excluded. Also the theater and dining venues are excluded. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2023 at 12:35 PM, doghog said:

On the Apex and the Ascent the World Class Bar, Craft Social bar and Martini Bar are also excluded from the CC HH. 

We are Elite sailing on Solstice class (Eclipse) in May to Bermuda.  Is the CC HH menu from 5-7pm offered at the Sunset Bar and Martini Bar?  Thanks in advance to all for the great info!

1 hour ago, luv2sail7 said:

We are Elite sailing on Solstice class (Eclipse) in May to Bermuda.  Is the CC HH menu from 5-7pm offered at the Sunset Bar and Martini Bar?  Thanks in advance to all for the great info!

Which bars are included will be listed on the Captains Club information and events list you will find in your cabin on embarkation.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, luv2sail7 said:

Not normally at the Martini Bar, but the Sunset Bar should have the drinks that are on the happy hour drink menu.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pushkin said:

I am Elite+ and traveling with my DH (same cabin).  Will he get Happy Hour drinks as well?  One of the few times we are cruising without a drink package.

Normally no, because it is tied to your personal Captains Club status.  

That being said, married couples should have the same status regardless if one has cruised more than the other so if you don’t see the same level on your Express Pass and SeaPass card, visit the Captains Club representative to get that updated.

• Like 1