Drink package questions

Bollycats

I used the drink package on my last Carnival cruise but for some reason only got alcohol with it! Now I have non-alcoholic questions. I know the small water bottles are included. How many will they give me at one time? (just off Princess and I could get 4 at a time, which is what I needed for the day. I would grab those at the same time as getting my morning coffee and take everything back to the cabin-very convenient) Also, where is the coffee bar on the Magic? I've checked the deck plans but can't seem to find it. Any other places onboard to get specialty coffee other than the MDR?

I'm sure that there is a coffee bar on Magic but haven't been so can't help with that. I know that on many ships there is a small coffee bar on Lido where you can get specialty coffees. Not sure about the limit on waters, most people just grab a bottle when they get a drink, which is what we will typically do.

35 minutes ago, Bollycats said:

Thanks everyone. It was just very convenient to get all I needed at once to put in the fridge.Oh well. I'll check the deck plan again on deck 5-somehow I missed it.

It isn't highlighted like everything else and is rather hard to see but it is there.