Where to see a purchase made a month ago?

Esmerelda

Morning everyone,

I was just looking at our cruise on Celebrity's website.  I am not seeing where I purchased our WiFi on the Black Friday weekend.

Does anyone know where exactly they hide this info at?  I just don't want any surprises when we get onboard.  

Thanks everyone,

E..

Ok, so I went ahead and called.  The lady I spoke to confirmed that its not on the Celebrity page.  She sent me an email confirmation.  I'm sorry but I find that really odd. <scratching head here>.  At least I have in writing that it was paid for.  🙂

• Like 2

There is no need to call at all. It's absolutely on the Celebrity page. Go into the cruise planner > click your initials in the upper right hand corner > order history. Everything is there. I've also always received an automated emailed invoice. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, paulh84 said:

There is no need to call at all. It's absolutely on the Celebrity page. Go into the cruise planner > click your initials in the upper right hand corner > order history. Everything is there. I've also always received an automated emailed invoice. 

Hi Paul 

All of my “orders” appear on the “my order history “ section except for the wash and fold laundry I had purchased. I too called and received confirmation I had purchased and since it was not in my order history they sent me an email to confirm. 

4 hours ago, paulh84 said:

Sounds like you're in the profile landing page and not in a reservation. You need to click Plan My Cruise on your booking to get to the Cruise Planner. 

Paul…you were correct.  I found it in the location as you pointed out.  Thank you for posting specifics.  It’s all good. ☺️

Edited by Esmerelda

4 hours ago, oldfashioncruiser said:

Ok, my order history just popped up.    You guys are so good - now - How do I find my on board credit?   Thanks

Go to Plan My Cruise

In the top right hand corner you should see the ship name and cruise dates, to the right of that would be your onboard credit from Celebrity,   If you are looking for any OBC from you TA that will not show up until you are onboard the cruise. 

image.png.a19a1225caed2d199d269ccd8deae7c7.png