Qr code

beachfanatic

1 hour ago, EDDY0827 said:

No. QR code is no longer issued.

I’m in the Green Lane and got a QR code generated with check in time between 10.30 am to 2.00 pm, but from what I have been reading on CC it just doesn’t mean a thing. 

1 hour ago, EDDY0827 said:

No. QR code is no longer issued.

Yes, the QR code is still generated in the Boarding Pass issued around the 12 days prior to your cruise in the App.  You don't, however, need the QR code for check-in.  No one willy pry you for it.  I'm one of the people that wonders why it's still generated in the App.  It might serve a purpose in the future, but it doesn't serve one now.

4 hours ago, SCX22 said:

Yes, the QR code is still generated in the Boarding Pass issued around the 12 days prior to your cruise in the App.  You don't, however, need the QR code for check-in.  No one willy pry you for it.  I'm one of the people that wonders why it's still generated in the App.  It might serve a purpose in the future, but it doesn't serve one now.

Maybe the new app that was suppose to come out the first part of 12/23 won't even have it when and if it ever comes out 🤣I just looked on the app store and read the info for the medallion app and it say the old app would even be downloadable anymore.

7 hours ago, beachfanatic said:

If you are green lane do you need the QR code. I can’t find it on the app. I requested medallion to be mailed 

It shows up usually a few days before sailing on the OM.

QR is Not necessary. You’re in the green lane, if you receive your OM.

58 minutes ago, Moondogy said:

Maybe the new app that was suppose to come out the first part of 12/23 won't even have it when and if it ever comes out 🤣I just looked on the app store and read the info for the medallion app and it say the old app would even be downloadable anymore.

Finally, some honesty from Princess.

Coming soon?   Nothing.

image.thumb.png.ccc52756bd8db49c7de3849056769313.png

• Haha 1