The Fleet Report and Daily for Saturday, December 30th, 2023

kazu

@kazu  Thanks for the Holland America Line Fleet locations, and the Daily.

Thanks to the food and beverage posters.  Have not been to the port, thanks for the photos.

It's New Year's Eve, 2023 seems to have flown by.

Will shortly be using bacon to make stuffing,.......... we will cook turkey tomorrow. We never buy imported bacon, only  NZ produced bacon,

During our Volendam Australian Circumnavigation cruise, the pirate deterrent as shown in the photo @Vict0riannposted, were in place while in Indonesian waters.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

That is good news that you are more sore than in pain.  I'm glad the ice and walking helps.  The one surgery I had the doctor said to walk a lot, and it did help.  It sounds like Sue and River are having fun and letting you rest in peace.  The New Year's Eve party sounds like a fun event for kids.  Farkle should take your mind off the soreness and residual pain, unless the game gets too rowdy.  I'm glad your DB is bringing dinner and you don't have to cook.  Best wishes for his retirement in January.

DB is counting down the days.  I think he is anxious to get out. Farkel was good tonight.  My dice were not cooperative, but we had fun.

1 hour ago, aliaschief said:

Great to hear. When I had umbilical hernia surgery many years ago there was a lot of pain when moving. A few days and all was good.

Glad to hear that.  I'll look forward to all being good!

• Like 12

27 minutes ago, erewhon said:

@kazu  Thanks for the Holland America Line Fleet locations, and the Daily.

Thanks to the food and beverage posters.  Have not been to the port, thanks for the photos.

It's New Year's Eve, 2023 seems to have flown by.

Will shortly be using bacon to make stuffing,.......... we will cook turkey tomorrow. We never buy imported bacon, only  NZ produced bacon,

During our Volendam Australian Circumnavigation cruise, the pirate deterrent as shown in the photo @Vict0riannposted, were in place while in Indonesian waters.

Happy New Year my friends. Have a great healthy and wonderful New Year. Bruce

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, dfish said:

DB is counting down the days.  I think he is anxious to get out. Farkel was good tonight.  My dice were not cooperative, but we had fun.

Glad to hear that.  I'll look forward to all being good!

I can imagine your DB counting the days.  Winning is nice, but having fun is more important.

Lenda

• Like 3

3 hours ago, aliaschief said:

Happy New Year my friends. Have a great healthy and wonderful New Year. Bruce

Thank you @aliaschief  Bruce.    We  wish the same to you, also wish you a wonderful trouble free world cruise.  Again, sorry we will not be home when you call here.  Do you have an excursion planned for the day in Port Chalmers?

• Like 4

• LauraS locked this topic