Quick question regarding activities on Journey

Sun Queen II

Hi all, DH and I leave on our next cruise in 26 days and while some activities such as pickleball and sail away celebration etc have been added, there are still a lot missing such as production shows, dancing, karaoke and movies. On our last cruise (Canada New England in September) everything was posted at the 30 day mark. Does anyone know if a Caribbean cruise is different and when the rest of the activities will be posted. Thanks!

8 minutes ago, mtnesterz said:

In your title, you capitalized Journey. No ship in the Princess fleet is named Journey. Perhaps you meant to post in the Azamara section?

OP is probably referring to the “Journey” tab at the bottom of the Princess APP.

Edited by Abercrombie2019

6 minutes ago, Sun Queen II said:

Sorry for the confusion. We’re on Enchanted. And yes, I was referring to the Journey tab on the Princess App. 

It varies so much from ship to ship.

What you see in Journey View, is not gospel and very well can change.  It gives you an idea of activities and more are added as you get closer or once OB. Many times they have changed and different than the Patter.  Sometimes, it’s a different CD and they come on and change stuff up a little.  Just our experiences on the cruises we’ve taken in the last 2 years. YMMV

17 hours ago, Sun Queen II said:

Hi all, DH and I leave on our next cruise in 26 days and while some activities such as pickleball and sail away celebration etc have been added, there are still a lot missing such as production shows, dancing, karaoke and movies. On our last cruise (Canada New England in September) everything was posted at the 30 day mark. Does anyone know if a Caribbean cruise is different and when the rest of the activities will be posted. Thanks!

We are also on the Enchanted and leave on a BTB Saturday.  I've been looking at Journey to tell which day is formal. (it says formal portraits)  It has the info for the first leg and has for a couple weeks but still doesn't list it for the second leg.