Ship on a stick

18 hours ago, vandercapellen said:

Are they back to giving out ship on a stick yet? When we traveled on the Legend in April we won another whale tale medal. 

I won one last week on the Spirit playing trivia.

• Like 2

Hmm, that degrades their value. I feel I have earned every single one of them that I won at trivia. I do know that they handed out some to children on one of our cruises, and I do not mind that. 

6 hours ago, ontheweb said:

Hmm, that degrades their value. I feel I have earned every single one of them that I won at trivia. I do know that they handed out some to children on one of our cruises, and I do not mind that. 

I usually don't play trivia, but when I do, I just write in all the answers at the end and win

another gold plated ship on a stick. 

On 1/5/2024 at 11:23 AM, ontheweb said:

And what a proud feeling that is! But only one?

Even though we play as a team we are lucky to disembark with only one. Unfortunately my memory isn't what it used to be. We'll be sailing with two youngsters in April and I hope they push us over the top at least once (when we do travel with our kids we rotate who takes home the coveted prize and it's our turn in April 🙂).

1 hour ago, sparks1093 said:

Even though we play as a team we are lucky to disembark with only one. Unfortunately my memory isn't what it used to be. We'll be sailing with two youngsters in April and I hope they push us over the top at least once (when we do travel with our kids we rotate who takes home the coveted prize and it's our turn in April 🙂).

Wishing you and your family good luck. 😊

• Thanks 1