Constellation and Infinity for Sale?

tnm6217

I stumbled upon a website that lists cruise ships for sale and was surprised when I saw two ships with a very recognizable livery. It looks like Constellation and Infinity are currently for sale. Maybe this has been discussed before and I missed it, but if not, I thought folks may be interested in this news!

Infinity and Constellation

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

@tnm6217

Yes, those sites list ships without regard to any actual effort to sell ships.  It’s not an actual case of the ships being offered by Royal Caribbean Group, and nothing to concern anyone as far as their cruise plans. 

Harris

Denver, CO

Edited by omeinv

4 minutes ago, tnm6217 said:

I stumbled upon a website that lists cruise ships for sale and was surprised when I saw two ships with a very recognizable livery. It looks like Constellation and Infinity are currently for sale. Maybe this has been discussed before and I missed it, but if not, I thought folks may be interested in this news!

They have been on different website for sale for atleast the last 10 years 😁

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tnm6217 said:

It has been discussed every time someone stumbles across this website. Several times over the last 10 years or so at least.  Not happening.

• Like 1