In room coffee pot

6 hours ago, TheDawg79 said:

You have to request one and they use pods.

True words...and IMHO the pods / packets they supply were much better than the mass produced buffet coffee 🤢

Just let your steward know if you want regular or decaf, or if you want tea...along with what fixings you need - they will be happy to accommodate and all will be replenished daily 🙂

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BillfromWV said:

Does Norwegian provide small coffee pots in the cabins?  If so do they use k cup or pods.  I would like to bring my own coffee.  Thanks for any information. 

You have to request a coffee maker from your room steward. They will restock daily. 

IMG_5633.jpeg

IMG_5634.jpeg

• Thanks 1

We are currently in an oceanview on the escape. We were told only balcony and above can get coffee makers on request. There was some kind of manager walking around introducing himself and asking if we needed anything. He called housekeeping for us and was told the same. 

If you have platinum or greater status they will usually get you one even in basic cabins.  There is a limited supply of them, though so they prioritize their distribution.  Best to ask very first time you meet your steward, or if he’s not around when you get to your hallway, call customer service and ask nicely.

On 1/6/2024 at 12:03 PM, tgloersen said:

Yes you can request, i really don't like the coffee they supply, so i buy some pods from Amazon and bring them with me.

The pods look specialized, which do you bring that is better and fits this machine?