private excursions

docmark

We are booked for our first Seabourn cruise on Sojourn April 15-May2, 2024.Looking to book some private excursions e.g., (Tours by Locals). Want to know if anybody is interested to join.

On 1/7/2024 at 5:07 PM, labonnevie said:

Why not start one?

I started one for the cruise after that May 2nd through June 5th and not one person joined it.  That is the last leg of a World Cruise that starts in January and I wonder if most of the passengers are a part of it.

On 1/7/2024 at 1:26 PM, docmark said:

Unfortunately, there is no roll call for this cruise as of now.

There is a roll call for the World Cruise starting in January but it has low participation and isn't very helpful for folks doing shorter segments.

On 1/7/2024 at 2:51 PM, docmark said:

We are booked for our first Seabourn cruise on Sojourn April 15-May2, 2024.Looking to book some private excursions e.g., (Tours by Locals). Want to know if anybody is interested to join.

We are on that cruise from February 20 through May 2.  I usually book private excursions and use Tours by Locals plus a few other companies.  We would be interested in whatever you find. Please let me know at blizzard underscore patricia at yahoo dot com.  Thanks.  I look forward to sharing info.

On 1/7/2024 at 2:26 PM, docmark said:

Unfortunately, there is no roll call for this cruise as of now.

Actually, the roll call for Sojourn starting in January covers the whole World Cruise.  We are on just a segment, February 20 to March 24, so that is the one we will use.  For a long time, it just had 25 replies while a similar one for Holland America had more than 200.  It now has more than 70.  It is what it is; small ship, small roll call.

Ray

17 hours ago, brlight said:

We are on that cruise from February 20 through May 2.  I usually book private excursions and use Tours by Locals plus a few other companies.  We would be interested in whatever you find. Please let me know at blizzard underscore patricia at yahoo dot com.  Thanks.  I look forward to sharing info.

Thanks for responding, will definitely contact you once I find some tours.