Terminal #

izzy19

Quite honestly, the Jade, at 965 feet in length and 15 decks high, is going to stand out far more than the terminal designator on the building. Once you arrive at the port, it should be fairly obvious where the ship will be leaving from.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SeaShark said:

Quite honestly, the Jade, at 965 feet in length and 15 decks high, is going to stand out far more than the terminal designator on the building. Once you arrive at the port, it should be fairly obvious where the ship will be leaving from.

Just don't say that when they're going out of Miami. Apparently there's too many ships there at one time. (This is a joke so nobody take me seriously on this please).

4 hours ago, KSSS2013 said:

Just don't say that when they're going out of Miami. Apparently there's too many ships there at one time. (This is a joke so nobody take me seriously on this please).

Apparently you've never sailed out of the port of Miami?

1 hour ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

Apparently you've never sailed out of the port of Miami?

Yes I have!

But it was still a joke here....:)

But I also feel you can tell what ship is at what dock by looking at the webcam's and looking at the map...but that was a different discussion.

image.thumb.png.adbe5e8987b84c53f91fd3676ffd0903.png

1 hour ago, KSSS2013 said:

Yes I have!

But it was still a joke here....:)

But I also feel you can tell what ship is at what dock by looking at the webcam's and looking at the map...but that was a different discussion.

image.thumb.png.adbe5e8987b84c53f91fd3676ffd0903.png

I remember you! 🤣

8 hours ago, SeaShark said:

Yea, leaving on the 16th, and go figure the "terminal" address they have on the edoc's is the parking garage. As someone else had said, terminal 2. Last night I looked up port of Tampa schedule. Also seems to be the terminal used by NCL at Tampa.

other than the joke about the miami terminal, in 25+ cruises, wherever we have sailed from, at the most besides the ncl ship, there was only one other vessel docked. when you get near the pie, the name of the ship is clearly on the vessel and cruise ships are not easy to miss. i don't think you'd have a problem finding the terminal.  even sailing from miami a few times, we never had trouble locating the ship.  if you really are worried, contact ncl and purchase the transportation option. if you're getting ina few days before sailing, i have found that if i hire a cab, most of them know exactly where the specific cruise ship is located. it's really not a problem, so don't let it worry you. we spent 3 days in venice a few years back, and hired a shuttle to take us to trieste then hired a cab to the port, we've stayed overnight in london a few times, and did the same thing, shuttle to southampton, directly to the ship.

IT CAN BE DONE!!!

8 minutes ago, KSSS2013 said:

Can't we just put the past behind us.

Isn't that always where the past is?

If it was beside us, it would be the present, and if it was ahead of us, it would be the future, no?

1 minute ago, SeaShark said:

Isn't that always where the past is?

If it was beside us, it would be the present, and if it was ahead of us, it would be the future, no?

That's too deep for this early in the morning.