2026 Cruises?

RTP2914

On 5/23/2024 at 9:53 PM, Gregrat said:

Looks like nobody was correct on when the 2026 itineraries were coming out (except for the world cruise).
Anyone care to make an educated guess when the rest of the 2026 cruises will be released?

I think every other comparable cruise line has their 2026 itineraries out already.  By lagging so far behind, Crystal could lose out on new business.

I really want to book Crystal for some time in 2026, and would have booked by now with any other line.  (Due to a March transatlantic booking with Silversea, sadly I cannot book Crystal’s world cruise.)

I suspect the 26 itinerary for Symphony will be pretty much similar to 25. As they are finishing up the year in the Gulf they will probably head east to Mumbai and then a couple months in Asia before heading back to the Med in mid April. If that is the case we will be on board for the whole ride as it incorporates all of the great stops in Asia and then comes back to Saudi fir the first time and Petra before Med in late April. Of course that assumes the Houthis have gone back to tending their goats by then. We are hopeful that because if their ownership by A&K there will be some excellent overland excursions as well. 
Hard to give an estimate for Serenity post WC. 

I cannot imagine what is taking so long. I am not booking anything else in 26 until they release as Crystal is my first choice. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Port Power said:

I think every other comparable cruise line has their 2026 itineraries out already.  By lagging so far behind, Crystal could lose out on new business.

I really want to book Crystal for some time in 2026, and would have booked by now with any other line.  (Due to a March transatlantic booking with Silversea, sadly I cannot book Crystal’s world cruise.)

I don’t know what Crystal is working on for sure, but if I was in their sourcing department, I would prioritize the rework they’re needing to do on the 2024/2025 itineraries before I finalized 2026.  Itineraries 2+ years out are a definite nice-to-have, but to say their sourcing department has bigger fish to fry right now is a complete understatement.

Vince

• Like 5

On 5/23/2024 at 3:53 PM, Gregrat said:

Looks like nobody was correct on when the 2026 itineraries were coming out (except for the world cruise).
Anyone care to make an educated guess when the rest of the 2026 cruises will be released?

I know people mean well speculating when the itineraries will be released but even those who hear a date while on the ship are often wrong. People are well intentioned but often it truly is speculation or one person says I heard x date and people take it as gospel. And this includes when they hear it from someone on the ship even someone you think would know. It won't be the first or the last time that what one heard turns out to be wrong.

I could speculate too but this is going to be like it often is. A couple of days before they come out that's when we'll know. NC has been doing teasers before releasing itineraries and/or letting the TA's know.

I know this is not what many want to hear but best to just be patient.

One observation and I can't say this is fact but just something I have picked up in speaking with fellow travelers and reading articles.  My sense (OK some speculation) is for a myriad of reasons many are booking later these days.  I think it's for a wide range of reasons and that includes some uncertainty in the world, in the USA elections later this year, looking for last minute deals, and just overall economic uncertainty. And yes I realize some including myself do like to book early but I think many are waiting.  Again, this is JMO so yes I am speculating a bit but it seems like with each passing day I hear from someone who says, "I just booked a cruise for June, July, August, September of this year on Crystal.

Keith

• Like 2

Better move fast on Symphony 24. Many Sept Oct cruises are booked solid already. We will have to change cabins twice on 45 day cruise Sept/Oct cruise that I booked three months ago. 

8 hours ago, Keith1010 said:

One observation and I can't say this is fact but just something I have picked up in speaking with fellow travelers and reading articles.  My sense (OK some speculation) is for a myriad of reasons many are booking later these days.  Again, this is JMO so yes I am speculating a bit but it seems like with each passing day I hear from someone who says, "I just booked a cruise for June, July, August, September of this year on Crystal.

Keith

We fall into your category-of-speculation. We're just not booking anything more than 6-12 months (max.) in advance. Most of 2025, and certainly 2026 travel opportunities, are not even on our radar, for any destination, venue or operator.

As an aside, we're waiting to see what the revised 2025 WC itinerary looks like, after Rio. Holding off on plans for early 2025, depending on the revised itinerary.

Rob

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Whipsnade said:

Last I was told was June. Now almost middle of month and no further word. 

Call us on July 1st.

Actually, I expect to be enjoying my last lunch and dinner on Serenity, in Victoria, that day. I’ll certainly be delighted if 2026 itineraries are announced after I board in San Diego on June 24th.

• Like 1