Celebrity Ascent Champagne 🍾 by the glass

nimiq

Hello all,

woukd anyone that has been on the ascent would have any menus that show the Champagne by the glass that are offered on this ship ? 
FYI we’ve got premium package and are wondering what I’d offered and if we are 4 ordering will they just bring a bottle as well ?

thanks all 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nimiq said:

Hello all,

woukd anyone that has been on the ascent would have any menus that show the Champagne by the glass that are offered on this ship ? 
FYI we’ve got premium package and are wondering what I’d offered and if we are 4 ordering will they just bring a bottle as well ?

thanks all 

Check the app .  The premium package is M Haslinger & Fils $17 and Chandon $15 per glass .  Whether they will leave a bottle is unknown. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jelayne said:

Check the app .  The premium package is M Haslinger & Fils $17 and Chandon $15 per glass .  Whether they will leave a bottle is unknown. 

No leaving of the bottle here on Beyond. But then again I wouldn't expect them to. No issues with our glasses being refilled with Haslinger though. 

• Like 1

Sorry to ask a probably a silly question, but booked my 1st Celebrity cruise in September Croatia and Italy.  Are all the menu's priced in $$'s for every cruise?  Just wondering how the conversion rate is like if it changes to Euro's.

I have the Premium drinks package, so good to see some champagne on it.

Just now, Adowsett said:

Sorry to ask a probably a silly question, but booked my 1st Celebrity cruise in September Croatia and Italy.  Are all the menu's priced in $$'s for every cruise?  Just wondering how the conversion rate is like if it changes to Euro's.

I have the Premium drinks package, so good to see some champagne on it.

All costs for beverages and everything else are in US$ onboard. 

15 hours ago, Moby Jones said:

No leaving of the bottle here on Beyond. But then again I wouldn't expect them to. No issues with our glasses being refilled with Haslinger though. 

But with the premium package isn’t the max $15 ? Did they charge you because the haslinger was $17 ? 

Thanks 

3 minutes ago, nimiq said:

But with the premium package isn’t the max $15 ? Did they charge you because the haslinger was $17 ? 

Thanks 

Premium package limit has been $17 for awhile now.

36 minutes ago, zitsky said:

@LaCal What bar is the list from?  I don’t recall seeing Mumm anywhere on my Eclipse cruise.  Thanks.

The list looks to be from the app.  I checked the app for the current Ascent sailing, Cosmopolitan MDR and the wine list is extremely extensive.  Every from a $35 bottle (/which is on the premium pkg😮) to bottles in the $600+ range.  How much is available or where is unknown. 

1 hour ago, countess5 said:

Rated pretty good for drinking by the glass,

IMG_0935.thumb.png.dc037fa6d25f39b098394b7960f9b96a.png

Cheers! 

Yes, was available and we were having on our cruise last month. No problem, but depending on where you were and if the bartender knew you, they would go for the Duc (not so good) so I would ask for Haslinger specifically and f they didn't have it, say Solarium bar, I would get Chandon.  

• 2 months later...

Hi..sorry to revive an old thread but curious how the premium package works. If I purchase it and then want to purchase a glass of Veuve Cliquot, I see it has a per glass of $25.  Do I have to pay the entire amount or just the additional 'upcharge' over a certain amount (17?)?  

Also..is there a list of the different champagnes that are available at the premium level?  

Thanks in advance.  

13 minutes ago, jenyphur said:

Hi..sorry to revive an old thread but curious how the premium package works. If I purchase it and then want to purchase a glass of Veuve Cliquot, I see it has a per glass of $25.  Do I have to pay the entire amount or just the additional 'upcharge' over a certain amount (17?)?  

Also..is there a list of the different champagnes that are available at the premium level?  

Thanks in advance.  

The additional.

I’ve only been on maybe 4 cruises but Cellar Masters is the only place I can consistently get it.  There may be other places too.  I don’t remember it in the Retreat on the Beyond.

1 minute ago, zitsky said:

The additional.

I’ve only been on maybe 4 cruises but Cellar Masters is the only place I can consistently get it.  There may be other places too.  I don’t remember it in the Retreat on the Beyond.

Ok, great info on the additional charge. I wouldn't mind paying an extra $8 a glass for some decent champagne.  🙂.  

I did find the list of premium and it doesn't really saying anything specific for wines.

Screenshot 2024-03-25 at 5.07.45 PM.png

1 hour ago, jenyphur said:

Ok, great info on the additional charge. I wouldn't mind paying an extra $8 a glass for some decent champagne.  🙂.  

I did find the list of premium and it doesn't really saying anything specific for wines.

Screenshot 2024-03-25 at 5.07.45 PM.png

I had Schramsberg today.  It’s good too but you won’t find it on board.

1 hour ago, zitsky said:

The additional.

The Sunset bar has quite a few different champagnes ...

• Like 1