Birthday Party Package $59!

zubee23

NCL’s Birthday Party Package $59!

My sister is turning 80 years young the day after we board the Jade for a 14 day February cruise out of Tampa.  
Is this package worth it?  She has already made it clear she won’t wear any tiaras or birthday banners!

ideas?

Edited by zubee23

24 minutes ago, zubee23 said:

NCL’s Birthday Party Package $59!

My sister is turning 80 years young the day after we board the Jade for a 14 day February cruise out of Tampa.  
Is this package worth it?  She has already made it clear she won’t wear any tiaras or birthday banners!

ideas?

I don't feel it's worth it. I bought the anniversary package last year and I got a cake was misspelled  "Happy Birthday" and never had the decorations. I was refunded after the cruise.

The cake isn't really anything special.

9C5B1301-C69F-4B27-8F87-415AAE58A5BC.jpeg

Edited by KSSS2013
pic

8 minutes ago, valleyvillage said:

We were given this by friends on our Pride of America cruise and it was really wonderful. The cake was huge and delicious. YMMV

I'm sure the cake is ship dependent. I'm glad yours was good.

Your sister may get the surprise .... her DOB is on record/file, and she might receive something like a bottle of wine, a birthday card and voucher for cake as dessert when dining since it's a big 0 birthday.

DH and I have gotten them (different years and ships).

If you buy the package the cabin will get decorated with balloons, banners and you'll receive a voucher for a birthday cake.

If you get it, do keep the banners and hanging decorations.  They are magnetic and you can use them on future cruises or with tape at home.  They folded flat and took up no room in my suitcase when flying home.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, medicalma'am said:

If you get it, do keep the banners and hanging decorations.  They are magnetic and you can use them on future cruises or with tape at home.  They folded flat and took up no room in my suitcase when flying home.  

Thank you for that great tip!