Celebrity Survey - Is This a Joke?

lorimay

I got an email from Celebrity today with the subject "Request for Assistance". It's a survey. But look at the date of my supposed call. I didn't make a call to Celebrity in December 2023, so they must really mean 2022. How they heck can I remember what that was all about? Anyone else receive something like this?

image.png

It clearly says Dec 8, 2022. Odds are if you called them you had an issue. Did you?  I would remember if I called them to fix something. In any case, asking for feedback a year after the fact is certainly not timely.

Between October of 2022 and March of 2023, I went on five separate Celebrity cruises for a total of about 55 days on board different ships. That call could have been about any number of things on a pst cruise or upcoming cruise.

I hope they aren't paying a lot for the contractor who is performing these surveys for them. Over a year later, what's the point.

Just got one asking me about the call I made 8/5/2022. I promise everyone I have no idea what I called about and whether they were able to help me on the first try. I don't cruise as much as others on this board, but I've cruised 3 times since that date. 

On 1/18/2024 at 8:16 AM, scrabble6 said:

I got an identical email yesterday.  Wanted me to review a phone call from July 2023.   I think I remember the call, but not planning to respond.  Seemed a little phishy to me

I rec'd one about a month ago re our Nov. 23 cruise.  Not phishy.  I replied to it.  Seemed they wanted my honest opinion.  What they do with it is something else.  But I didn't mind them asking.