Cabin availability prior to booking.

harbourside

6 hours ago, harbourside said:

Is it possible to see cabin availability on website.  This function no longer seems to be

available or I cannot find it.

You can see a selection of cabins, but not all. You have to go through a mock booking. If you sign into your account, then all you have to add is the second passengers name. Once you get to the cabin section, click on the paper and pencil icon against cabins and it shows a selection of cabins.You can choose list view or de k view too.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, harbourside said:

Is it possible to see cabin availability on website.  This function no longer seems to be

available or I cannot find it.

You are correct -  no longer available through Azamara.  However there are online US cruise agents that do show what is available.  I do a search there and then Call my own TA to book, directing them to the cabin I want.

As Grandma has said. Go through a mock booking. When you havechosen a category, and a cabin number appears, click on the pen and pencil, then click choose cabin.  Then Filters. Click on Cabin Attributes. A long list will appear. I usually click on a location . ie, Aft, Midship or Forward. Click Select  and then Apply. If there are cabins available in your chosen  categories  they will be listed. Sadly it’s no where near as simple as it used to be  😢, but it is doable.

IMG_0309.png

IMG_0305.jpeg

IMG_0307.jpeg

IMG_0306.jpeg

Edited by combine
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/18/2024 at 8:22 AM, Grandma Cruising said:

You can see a selection of cabins, but not all. You have to go through a mock booking. If you sign into your account, then all you have to add is the second passengers name. Once you get to the cabin section, click on the paper and pencil icon against cabins and it shows a selection of cabins.You can choose list view or de k view too.

I found one US TA site which gives you vacant staterooms in a mock booking. Cannot reveal it here.