Carnival Legend - Panama Canal Jan. 22, 2024

6 minutes ago, Mangrove Snapper said:

These are great! I’m on the Legend right now and it’s cool to see this. Thanks for posting these.

How was the crossing?  We loved it on the Miracle.  

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Mangrove Snapper said:

These are great! I’m on the Legend right now and it’s cool to see this. Thanks for posting these.

You are more than welcome! I hope you had a wonderful time!!! 😁

• Like 1

14 hours ago, dmwnc1959 said:

Here are a few screen grabs of the Carnival Legend at the Gatun Locks of the Panama Canal this morning. Hope you like them. 😁

I did like them, thanks. I'm on the Dream RIGHT NOW and we were in Colon, Panama yesterday. If we were facing the right way, we could have seen you. 😎

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Honolulu Blue said:

I did like them, thanks. I'm on the Dream RIGHT NOW and we were in Colon, Panama yesterday. If we were facing the right way, we could have seen you. 😎

I wish I were on the Carnival Legend, and wish I’d known that this sort of cruise from Baltimore existed or I probably would have booked it! It’s a short drive from my house to there. My turn comes next year, but I’d do love watching the cruise ships come and go through the locks. Can’t wait until it is me going through the Panama Canal!!! 

Edited by dmwnc1959
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, lazydayz said:

How was the crossing?  We loved it on the Miracle.  

It was amazing! I’m sure I took way too many pictures but that’s ok. Fantastic experience.

9 hours ago, dmwnc1959 said:

You are more than welcome! I hope you had a wonderful time!!! 😁

Thank you! We are having the best time! It’s our first on Carnival and definitely won’t be the last. I’m already looking for another.

4 hours ago, Honolulu Blue said:

That’s awesome! We saw the Dream yesterday morning as you were coming in and again as we were leaving. I hope you are having a great trip.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mangrove Snapper said:

That’s awesome! We saw the Dream yesterday morning as you were coming in and again as we were leaving. I hope you are having a great trip.

You actually seeing us is awesome! I'm having a wonderful time! I have a thread about it elsewhere if you're interested in the details. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dmwnc1959 said:

I wish I were on the Carnival Legend, and wish I’d known that this sort of cruise from Baltimore existed or I probably would have booked it! It’s a short drive from my house to there. My turn comes next year, but I’d do love watching the cruise ships come and go through the locks. Can’t wait until it is me going through the Panama Canal!!! 

You will love it! I hope you have a great cruise next year.

• Thanks 1