What's happening with my flight?

no1racefan1

I'm not very flying-savvy, and wondering if somebody could offer some insight. I booked flights for our cruise way back when flights first opened up (because I'm a weirdo like that). I have this United flight booked home:

image.png.60dde7408c42c85437f0e71c683814be.png

When I do a mock booking, this flight option is not listed. It's been like this for several months. It only lists flights with two connections, nothing with just the one connection in Denver. The seat map appears that almost all economy is booked, along with a few first class and economy +, so it's not as if its an empty flight. I'm wondering if this is an indication that it might get rescheduled? I don't really want to have two connections but if we end up having to, I'd like to know so I can cancel and rebook them myself because they are slightly cheaper than when I booked.

I know nobody has a crystal ball so its probably just wishful thinking to try to preemptively prepare, but if you've read my other posts you'll know I'm a serious over-planner!

It looks like both flights are bookable on their own.  I assume you have logged in to United and looked at your own record?  I don't think you have anything to worry about.  

That being said, if you can change your flight for a credit without penalty, you should go ahead and do it.  

• Like 2

Okay, thank you! I won't worry about it then. I must just be searching weird. Yes, they are still correct in my flight booking. If I was to cancel and then rebook each leg separately to get a better price, since I can't seem to book them together any more, can I still check my bags through to my final destination?

Edit: never mind, I figured it out. I originally booked using miles. They must not be available to book using miles any more. I can see the flight if I uncheck the miles box. Sorry I forgot that detail when I made the original post.

Edited by no1racefan1