Online/App Check in

OK, I did a search but did not find anything. What do I need to check in? Is it better done on the web or the app? Does it start at midnight EST or another time?  And then, how do you register for shows?  I did not see anything online or the app for this.  Thanks!

midnight est, you dont need to do everything in one shot. you can select the arrival time first and then go back later do the rest. you will need a selfie, your passport info, credit card that you want to use for onboard purchases, emergency contact

• Like 1

We always check in on line. We only use the app once onboard. Keep checking your cruise planner for anything you want to book or purchase.

When checking in you'll need your document (passport info) and a credit card for onboard purchases. We give one but opt to pay cash at the end of cruise. No picture (selfie) needed.

Edited by Ashland

Thank you all.  Some cruise lines make you fill in all the information before you can pick a check in time.  Last time I sailed RCCL, there was no app. Now I just have to get the app to work.  It just keeps spinning...

• Like 1

It's not midnight EST, it's midnight at the time zone the departure port is located. For instance, if the cruise leaves from the west coast, it will be midnight west coast time which is 3 hours behind EST.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Last night was my registration.  Got the app working, after reloading, and picked our arrival time. Will fill our the rest of the info over the next few days.  Thanks for your help.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, jeh10641 said:

I agree with the suggestion to book your boarding FIRST. Then you can fill in the rest. I use the the cruise line app.

Jim

True. On the app, you can skip all the other check-in info and go straight to the arrival time while doing the remainder of the check-in later either on the app or web.

• Like 1

I just checked in for my March 16th cruise. I tried to do it on line and it required me to go through the whole process to pick my check-in time at the pier. I switched to the app and I was able to pick a check-in time for my entire party of 8.

• Like 2