Saint Greg's Carnival Jubilee - Live - February 3, 2024

Galveston and New Orleans are a couple of the ship locations where you can get Dr. pepper. I get it. I was a hardcore Dr. pepper kid. I even did like a research project on line Dr. Peoper vs. Mr. Pib, vs. Dr. Thunder vs. Dr. Perky,  etc. 

Then when I went in the military at tech school we got a break every hour (smoking deal). Every hour I went to the soda machine and bought a Dr. Pepper. After six months I started buying Pepsi from the HEB.

IMG_9906.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 7
  • Haha 4

If you know where my room is at you know we sort of have our own little hallway. 

When I left the hot white party a lady was coming behind me. I held the door for her, but of course she let it slam. I cringed. 

After I got in my room a loud argument ensued in Spanish in the hallway..at about midnight. A door slammed. I stepped out to see if anyone was still out there. The lady I held the door for and an older lady were out there. I said “Did you ever think people in these rooms may be sleeping? Just a thought.” And I went back into my room.

People need to get a clue that they aren’t the only people on this ship.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 34
  • Thanks 4

While I’m about to go to sleep here I thought of something. You know how Stewart hasn’t even put the tissue box in the dispenser?  It reminds me of Princess. I always have nasal spray next to my bed. It doesn’t matter if I have a cold

or not. In the event that I’m  not 100% clear, I want it there so I can take a hit to sleep. It’s always there. Well on Princess Stewart put a box of Kleenex next to my nasal spray. I didn’t need it, but it’s one of those little things that I noticed. I haven’t seen anyone do that before.

• Like 30

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

...It reminds me of Princess. I always have nasal spray next to my bed. It doesn’t matter if I have a cold

or not. In the event that I’m  not 100% clear, I want it there so I can take a hit to sleep. It’s always there. Well on Princess Stewart put a box of Kleenex next to my nasal spray. I didn’t need it, but it’s one of those little things that I noticed. I haven’t seen anyone do that before.

Attentive Stewart!!

My DH doesn't even notice things like that 😕 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

59 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

People down the hall are constantly letting that door slam. I hope there’s a night when I get to bed early and up early so I can wake them up.

Tried that, didn't work. Finally in my robe with bedhead asked nicely if they would consider holding the door when they went in & out. He apologized profusely saying something to the effect, his mother raised him better than that & he was very sorry. Sometimes it's like they really don't know... 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

People down the hall are constantly letting that door slam. I hope there’s a night when I get to bed early and up early so I can wake them up.

They are definitely too heavy to pack but then again a 5am cymbals wake up call just outside their door might be appropriate here.

Screenshot2024-02-05073432.png.9be9c1077b35748707e547e81b138001.png

• Haha 7

8 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Who wanted to see my hair? I have two pictures ready. If you can get professor cruise to delete the comedy schedule she stole from me, I’ll post them here.

HaHa wouldn't that also be how problems happen??

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

@sid_9169 

Nicola says he’s a mermaid now.

IMG_9839.thumb.jpeg.466e445d8339fa530ca6475ac6454889.jpeg

IMG_9840.thumb.jpeg.61a85437c904c52b56ca143d6c671bbb.jpeg

He is the best bartender ever!  Was at Alchemy when we were on Celebration last year.  After the first time he smacked the mint I said can I do that and rest of the cruise he let me smack it and we would get the whole bar chanting "smack it" "smack it"  He would just make you something he created and everything was magnificent. Good times. 

• Like 6

Good morning. I wanted to do better than yesterday. I wanted to sleep till 8. But 7 is the designated everyone get up slam your doors and talk loudly in the hallway time. There were door slams at 5 and 6 am that woke me up and represent the gaps.

IMG_9928.thumb.jpeg.99da0482da7fcbad383c87d13002cbf9.jpeg

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Who wanted to see my hair? I have two pictures ready. If you can get professor cruise to delete the comedy schedule she stole from me, I’ll post them here.

image.png.9acd39d0cefd6d433816b80f580d8412.png

Let me guess?

• Haha 9

28 minutes ago, d-lite-n-cruisin said:

Greg,  

Does your app tell you when the 2nd elegant night is?  (Lobster night)

Thanks in advance.

Dan

That menu is on Thursday…Cozumel.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1