diamond status

We will be on a back to back in August.  After the first cruise of the back to back we will reach diamond status.  On the second cruise will we get the drink vouchers for being diamond or does it take a few weeks to be diamond?

Talk to the Loyalty Ambassador on the first leg.  Then go to Guest Services early on the second leg.  They will print you new cards and assure that your new benefits are in effect for the second.  We just di this on a B2B on Mariner (D to D+).

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, cruisin73 said:

We will be on a back to back in August.  After the first cruise of the back to back we will reach diamond status.  On the second cruise will we get the drink vouchers for being diamond or does it take a few weeks to be diamond?

Speak with the LA during the first leg. He/she can expedite your tier level so you are Diamond on the second leg. 

The preprinted cards for the second sailing and paperwork in your room won't match the new status so you will likely need to remind them on the second cruise.  On turnaround day they will fix this when you get back onboard.

3 hours ago, LeeW said:

The preprinted cards for the second sailing and paperwork in your room won't match the new status so you will likely need to remind them on the second cruise.  On turnaround day they will fix this when you get back onboard.

Not our experience. The LA (not GS) took care of everything sometime on the first leg. TAD everything reflected our new tier level before going to the B2B cruisers gathering point that morning. Seamless. 

29 minutes ago, doghog said:

Not our experience. The LA (not GS) took care of everything sometime on the first leg. TAD everything reflected our new tier level before going to the B2B cruisers gathering point that morning. Seamless. 

The LA took care of everything except printing our new cards. Had to go to GS for that, but we were able to do that before the new passengers started boarding, so it only took a minute. 

• Like 1

Congratulations on reaching Diamond status . 

Thats where the more meaningful perks kick in .

The 4 free drinks per day and use of expresso machine in the Crown lounge were my favorite.

Enjoy your cruises !

2 hours ago, handbellplayer said:

The LA took care of everything except printing our new cards. Had to go to GS for that, but we were able to do that before the new passengers started boarding, so it only took a minute. 

No doubt GS printed our new Seapass cards. Just saying we didn't have to deal with GS to get our new Seapass cards as they were already printed for our TAD. Good examples of not all is the same for every cruise. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cruzsnooze said:

Do they have sugar free hot chocolate? Packets maybe to make my own with the hot water from the dispenser?

I know they had packets of hot chocolate - I didn't notice any that was sugar-free.  Probably not - there are not a lot of light or sugar-free options in cruise eating venues in general.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/6/2024 at 5:39 PM, cruisingjandb said:

We are also new diamond members. I was wondering if someone could give me a ideal about what the crown lounge has for breakfast.

We are D+ and we use for Coffee only.