Upgrading to Premium Wifi Question on 1 device package

haynesra

On my cruise planner, I have two options to upgrade wifi. Premium 2 device package at $27.99 per guest per day and Premium 1 device package at $7.99 per guest per day. With 2 guest in room, on the 1 device package does mean that for $15.98 per day we get 1 device per at premium wifi for one of us and the other guest gets basic wifi? Or both guests get 1 device each at premium wifi?

13 minutes ago, haynesra said:

On my cruise planner, I have two options to upgrade wifi. Premium 2 device package at $27.99 per guest per day and Premium 1 device package at $7.99 per guest per day. With 2 guest in room, on the 1 device package does mean that for $15.98 per day we get 1 device per at premium wifi for one of us and the other guest gets basic wifi? Or both guests get 1 device each at premium wifi?

If 7.99 is the upgrade price to premium it is per person per day.   Can upgrade one person or both (if 2 in room)

36 minutes ago, haynesra said:

Yes, if you go with the 1 device package per guest per day and upgrade both guest for a total of $15.98, plus a 20% gratuity, each guest would have premium for one device each.  

You can switch devices and use multiple devices, only one connected at a time per guest/login account.   

The two device package means that one guest/login account can have two devices logged in simultaneously. 

45 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Yes, if you go with the 1 device package per guest per day and upgrade both guest for a total of $15.98, plus a 20% gratuity, each guest would have premium for one device each.  

You can switch devices and use multiple devices, only one connected at a time per guest/login account.   

The two device package means that one guest/login account can have two devices logged in simultaneously. 

If I purchase the 2 device package, can I be on my Ipad and let my sister get on her Ipad?  Then later can I be on my phone while she is on her phone?  They don't care who the devices belong to  or how many you have, correct?  You can just be on any two at any given time?

10 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

@DaKahuna Thank you for explaining this! I always wondered why two deceives was more than one, if I upgraded myself and DW. It’s two devices for one person. 🤔

Interesting to know. 🙄

Cheers! 

9 hours ago, GatorMomInNC said:

If I purchase the 2 device package, can I be on my Ipad and let my sister get on her Ipad?  Then later can I be on my phone while she is on her phone?  They don't care who the devices belong to  or how many you have, correct?  You can just be on any two at any given time?

Yes, but you and your sister will have to use the same login information.  It's not two accounts with one device at a time each but one account with two separate devices connected at the same time. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JeffT237 said:

I think you added the 20% gratuity as a mistake, we just upgraded our Wi-Fi and there was no gratuity.  

8 hours ago, jelayne said:

Correct no gratuity on wi-fi.

Thank you for correcting me.  I am so use to have to point out the gratuity that I did think twice. 

• Like 1