Specialty dining for Diamond members

jamon

We are doing a 3 then a 4 day cruise on the same ship back to back. We are diamond members, will be able to get the Free Diamond specialty meal for each leg of the cruise???

Yes each leg of the cruise will have a different booking number even though it is a back to back on the same ship. So, am I correct based on your response that we will be able get the free perk on each leg???

The MSC Voyagers Club terms do not limit the Diamond specialty dining perk to any cruise length,  specifically mentioned are the dance class, chocolate gift and welcome back cocktail limited to four night or more.  Unfortunately there have been a few reports of no Voyagers Club gatherings with the free drink on both three and four night US sailings.   I've seen one recent report of a three night US sailing denying the Diamond meal.

voyagers_club_terms_and_conditions_eng_060123.pdf

I was just on the Seashore for consecutive 3, 7 & 4 night cruises, all booked separately. I received a Specialty Restaurant Dinner, bottle of Prosecco, macaroons and one hour in the Thermal Spa on each of the 3 segments. I only received the Diamond Reception invitation and dance class invitation on the 7 night portion. I got no Voyagers Club gift on any segment. I asked at reception and they said “It’s not included on the 3 &

4 night cruises” & “We are out of the free gift” on the 7 night portion. 

Edited by JT1962

When we did B2B2B2B with some short legs, others were 6-7 we did not get the choc ships on some legs, and if I recall, they kind of rounded up, so 3 MSC gifts over 4 cruises.

We did have the specialty dining every leg

I’m not sure what the Loyalty gift might be…I can’t recall getting one unless it was the slippers or box of tissues the steward left.  On my 4/3 B2B there was a diamond reception on the 4 night segment.  When I did a 10 day cruise there was not a diamond reception at all.  EM

Hi @essiesmom

MSC logo gear gifts...

So as Diamond in YC, 

a 7day got you a choc ship each leg,

and MSC logo gear gift each leg

and there was a B2B box of chocolates between each leg

plus all of the same Diamond stuff for each leg...

and all of the YC perks for each leg