Saint Greg's Carnival Spirit 8-Day Bahamas - LIVE - February 17, 2024

There are a couple bathrooms around this ship where it has that room between the bathroom and the outside. And the door opens inward. If your timing is really bad you can get smacked by an overzealous restroom patron. I just keep my guard up and if it pops open, I’m not the one getting hit by it.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Interesting. Jubilee changed their green eggs/ham breakfast to a thing 1/2 birthday breakfast. I guess that isn’t fleet wide.

What’s the difference? 
I don’t know

I can’t tell you

because I didn’t go

Said in perfect Dr Suess cadence and rhyme 🙂

• Like 2

The most interesting bathroom Is the Serenity bathroom. When you walk in there is a line of three urinals to the left and two sinks to the right. With not much space between them. Then on the other side of the sinks is a hand dryer in the line of fire of a stall door. 

When three or more are in there it takes a series of coordinated movements for everyone to get in and back out. 

I’m in there directing traffic. Stay in the urinal while I slide out. You move by the door so I can get past. Ok urinal guy move to the sink. Sink guy move To the dryer. Nobody open the stall door. Door guy move to the sink. Sink guy move

to the urinal. Dryer guy slide out..etc.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Haha 24

17 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

The most interesting bathroom Is the Serenity bathroom. When you walk in there is a line of three urinals to the left and two sinks to the right. With not much space between them. Then on the other side of the sinks is a hand dryer in the line of fire of a stall door. 

When three or more are in there it takes a series of coordinated movements for everyone to get in and back out. 

I’m in there directing traffic. Stay in the urinal while I slide out. You move by the door so I can get past. Ok urinal guy move to the sink. Sink guy move To the dryer. Nobody open the stall door. Door guy move to the sink. Sink guy move

Sounds like your working with the guys on their screens Coach!

Screenshot2024-02-24122954.png.12f5d3cbde56f0d6ca9083f06c7d9381.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I may have underestimated the games yesterday. I just walked from lido main pool to serenity. Port side. I counted the card/domino games just at the tables to my immediate left and right on that main walkway. 9 just on that one stretch.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

IMG_4462.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

IMG_4462.jpeg

I always enjoy Greg's highly anticipated restroom reviews-you just don't get that type of coverage on your average Cruise Critic reviews. I still remember his concern about the restroom with outside windows where he raised the prospect of being photographed by passengers of an  adjoining  cruiseship while docked alongside the pier

• Like 3
  • Haha 15

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Sounds like another exciting round of junk jenga 

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

6 minutes ago, Stallion said:

I always enjoy Greg's highly anticipated restroom reviews-you just don't get that type of coverage on your average Cruise Critic reviews. I still remember his concern about the restroom with outside windows where he raised the prospect of being photographed by passengers of an  adjoining  cruiseship while docked alongside the pier

That was a virgin voyages ship we were docked next to. Looked to be a bathroom next to the gym with clear ceiling to floor glass windows.

• Like 4

I hate that they do these Q&A’s on right before bingo. You have to fight through a mob of people buying bingo cards to get in here. They don’t care about the Q&A so they’re very loud.

IMG_4476.thumb.jpeg.2cc193d8dddba80e8af919432f8471d9.jpeg

Theu don’t even have a Q&A background on this ship so it’s just bingo.

IMG_4477.thumb.jpeg.9eb832a055482fae2134b5efc0f722ee.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 5

They didn’t do it that way on NCL or Princess btw. Bingo was on the other side of the ship on Princess. I was never around it. Their CD Q&A ended with us getting to tour backstage of the theater stage. And other than us the theater was empty.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 4