Live from the Meraviglia 2/18

kh6275

LauraS
This post was recognized by LauraS!

"And another from kh6275! Thank you for generously sharing your time at sea with everyone at Cruise Critic! See your post featured on our: Click: . . When you return, please consider submitting it to the site for publication as well: Click: Write a Review"

kh6275 was awarded the badge '"Live from...."' and 5 points.

This is our first time sailing MSC. We are frequent NCL Haveners. Yacht Club checkin was a breeze - 15 minutes from the parking lot to the cabin. We are staying in the Royal Suite and it is lovely. We usually stay in the Haven 2 bedroom. Tonight we are having dinner at Butcher’s Cut. 

IMG_8712.thumb.jpeg.d159c69cdf57e5d70dc1ea3de10ec839.jpeg

• Like 4

8 hours ago, TrinaLC said:

I think you will love MSC YC. 

I definitely love the Royal Suite but in a perfect world it would have a second bedroom and bathroom. The living room has been made up for my teens - one on the queen sleeper sofa and the other on the couch made up as a twin (just blankets on top). 

6 minutes ago, JAGR said:

That looks like the butlers. I see Onil! I was asking about the captain. Have a great cruise.

Shoot, the Captain is all the way to the right. 

Thanks for posting the daily!  We are on in YC in 20 days (but whose counting) and those dailies are great to figure out what the dress and events are.  I've been told by SWMBO that we are getting dressed for dinners ;)

9 minutes ago, cruisebeachgirl703 said:

You will love MSC. Butlers are way better than NCL. By the way, who is your butler this week?

Onil and he’s excellent. We are having a great time.  My son now prefers YC and my daughter and I still prefer the Haven. If the Royal Suite had a second bedroom and bathroom it would be a closer call but in my opinion the food is significantly better in the Haven. 

• Like 1