Booking a party larger than 4 at Sabatini’s

winkies

I am trying to book a party of 6 at Sabatini’s on the Enchanted Princess, but it shows no availability for the entire cruise.  If I lower the number to 4, almost every time slot for the cruise shows up.  Is there anyway to book more than 4?

I would book for the 4 and as soon as you get onboard, find the person who handles reservations and talk to them.  My cruise in December, that person was in Sabatini's but just ask in the MDR.  

If I'm not mistaken, the "standard" table there is a 4 top, max.  You would need to speak to them once on board, as @suekel states above.  I would think that they could accommodate you if you take care of the request on your first day.  (Just my opinion.)

3 hours ago, winkies said:

I am trying to book a party of 6 at Sabatini’s on the Enchanted Princess, but it shows no availability for the entire cruise.  If I lower the number to 4, almost every time slot for the cruise shows up.  Is there anyway to book more than 4?

You can also call the dine line/reservation line, from your cabin, once OB.  Tell them you want a table for 6 in Sabatini’s.  

Or, stop by the restaurant once OB, if you wish.

I had the same problem booking a reservation for 5 at the Crown Grille on Discovery.  I contacted Princess - they also could not reserve for 5 even though reservations for 4 were prevalent.  Princess rep advised that I book two reservations (one for 3 and one for 2 a) at the same time.  Once on board you can go to the restaurant to let them know I you want the party of 3+2 seated together.  Sees a bit inefficient for all - will see what happens.  
interestingly - I was able to book Rudi’s the Catch for 5??