CC linked to cruise

GatorMomInNC

Maybe I am just paranoid because I read some posts where people did some seemingly minor thing and their whole cruise got cancelled, but....

If I have lost my CC which I have linked to my cruise, can I just call Celebrity a week or two before the cruise and give them a new one?  Do I need to go through my TA?

I can't find my CC but I think it might show up (and I know the number and CCV and everything by heart); not ready to call in and ask for a new one, but I will need it physically to board (I assume) so will have to call before we sail. 

18 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Have you made final payment yet?  If not you can give your TA the card number to use when final payment is due. 

Yes, I have paid in full.  And pre paid most things already, and will likely prepay gratuities.  But I know I still need to present a physical card....

I checked in today on the app and when I got to the credit card info the app pulled up the credit card info I had used for final payment.  I don’t recall having to present a physical credit card when at the pier or on the ship since the restart and the streamlined check-in and boarding process. 

• Like 2

Almost similar situation:

We forgot to take our updated cruise line linked card  with us for our recent cruise  but the physical  one  we had with us was still  good thru the  end of this month.   

We  used it for the small balance on the ship,  and  recently to book new excursions /dining for upcoming cruises etc ( double points).  

Although it is activated, once the month ends we will use another card in cases where a physical  card us needed..just in case.

if you switch cards at time you board, you wob't get the double pts, if that matters.

we will re unite with the newer card next month!

Edited by hcat

Not enough coffee yet...

CC linked to cruise-

Cruise Critic?

Captain's Club?

It wasn't til the last paragraph of OP's post that the light dawned on me, even if it's not quite dawn here!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1