Transportation to Ravenna from Venice

3 hours ago, BFS born and raised said:

I’m new to this forum.

has anyone availed of Celebrity’s transport from Isola Nova del Trachetto to Ravenna port? We will be staying at Hyatt Centric Murano, I’m told it be An hour to get from hotel to Trachetto?

Yes it could could take an hour just allow extra time.

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to find transport from Venice to Ravenna.  Does Celebrity offer transport if you are staying in Venice a few days before the cruise?  

Or does anyone have any other suggestions for transport? 

36 minutes ago, Gracie115 said:

Trying to find transport from Venice to Ravenna.  Does Celebrity offer transport if you are staying in Venice a few days before the cruise?  

The train goes from Venice to Ravenna.  There may have been one stop but I can't recall with certainty on that part.

39 minutes ago, Gracie115 said:

Celebrity is doing bus transfers from Airport & City Center to Ravenna Day of Sailing. You can call to have it added. The online system kept glitching because I am not flying in day of sailing and didn't book my flights through Celebrity.

Customer Service Rep added it and sent me a new booking confirmation. I paid $40 per person from VCE to Ravenna 

Patty 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Gracie115 said:

We booked transport from Venice airport to Ravenna for $45 or $55 directly from Celebrity over the phone.They also leave from city center I believe.    We’re arriving a day before and are staying at an airport hotel 

• Like 1

Do you HAVE to fly to VCE? We are flying into Bologna: same price and itineraries on American as into Marco Polo. An hour shorter transit time to to Ravenna. Many easy/cheap transport options (train/bus/car/rental). But actually the best part is the chance to spend a couple days in a new (to us) city!

Celebrity offers transfer on day of cruise from both Marco Polo airport and Isola Nova del Tronchetto. Cost will be added to your total. 
1. Marco Polo Airport. You have to meet courier between 11.30 and 12.30 with an expected coach departure time of 13.00 hrs! 
2. Isola Nova del Tronchetto .

Two departure times - 09.00 and 11.00. You are expected to meet courier 30 mins prior. 

we were quoted $58 pp. On this thread, I’ve seen $40 and $50 quoted.

If you are Concierge and above, you may want to avail of the complimentary  lunch. Obviously, the 09.00 dep from Isola Nova is the only choice for this experience. 
Your hotel (or you) can arrange private car transfer to Ravenna. The cost varies from approx €350 (2 persons) to €700 (mini-van). Hope this helps, y’all!!

6 hours ago, BFS born and raised said:

Celebrity offers transfer on day of cruise from both Marco Polo airport and Isola Nova del Tronchetto. Cost will be added to your total. 
1. Marco Polo Airport. You have to meet courier between 11.30 and 12.30 with an expected coach departure time of 13.00 hrs! 
2. Isola Nova del Tronchetto .

Two departure times - 09.00 and 11.00. You are expected to meet courier 30 mins prior. 

we were quoted $58 pp. On this thread, I’ve seen $40 and $50 quoted.

If you are Concierge and above, you may want to avail of the complimentary  lunch. Obviously, the 09.00 dep from Isola Nova is the only choice for this experience. 
Your hotel (or you) can arrange private car transfer to Ravenna. The cost varies from approx €350 (2 persons) to €700 (mini-van). Hope this helps, y’all!!

Thank you for all this information.  Have looked for private transport but not having any luck at finding any that were under $7-800 for 2 persons.   I will look further by contacting the Venice hotel we will be staying at.

9 hours ago, sofietucker said:

Do you HAVE to fly to VCE? We are flying into Bologna: same price and itineraries on American as into Marco Polo. An hour shorter transit time to to Ravenna. Many easy/cheap transport options (train/bus/car/rental). But actually the best part is the chance to spend a couple days in a new (to us) city!

Yes, we do have to.  We have not been to Venice and doubt we will have another opportunity to do so.

• Like 2

how are you getting to the Island of Murano from the Airport. Take the Tronchetta from Murano to the Stop at the/close to the Trainstation, catch a train way less money and relaxing.