3 Night Dining Package—what menus to skip?

We usually get the Unlimited Dining Package, but we are sailing on Enchantment in a week and got the 3 night package as every night at Chops is a bit much. I know food is subjective but wondering from frequent cruisers, which nights I should aim to use the package—which three menus in Main dining are the best to skip? 

8 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

You can find people that love and hate each night's menu.

Yes, I’m sure I can. Asking for opinions so that I can make a best guess. It’s not a life or death decision, so I’m willing to open it up to the crowd for input. 

To be fair, I've eaten hundreds of meals in France and Italy, so I'm probably not the most objective observer. 😉 But neither of those menus really impress me. I think I would rank the French night higher than Italian, though.

And while I'm far from an expert in Mexican food, I didn't really love that one either. That seems to be a common opinion.

We skip Italian, Mexico and Caribbean in that order.  Backup is Bon Voyage night.

Italy - I wish they would improve the recipe for chicken parm - it could be good if they used cutlets instead of thick breasts, and would probably save on their food costs in the long run…..but it’s just not well prepared.  The lasagna to me is close to inedible. Even the salad dressing on that night is not great.

Mexico - Agreed with the earlier post - I can get excellent Mexican food at home, so it’s not something I choose.  Having said that, when we are in there for Mexican night, I order the carne asada.

Caribbean - My personal preference..jerk seasoning isn’t my favorite, so this night isn’t a favorite for me.

• Like 1

living in San Antonio (and having lived all around Denver metro area) I don't go for mexican food many other places.  Sabor on the oasis, still a pass, except for Margaritas!  Just can't remember if food was good or not!

Food isn't what is used to be.  I like the Indian dishes.  The lamb curry and lamb shank on Harmony were amazing.  The lamb shank was the best I have ever had!

Doing 11 night Jewel OTS in November and considering a dining package.  Was hear looking for ideas.  I hate paying for food when so many options are included.