Does Oceania have trivia?

gailellen12

Oh yes. On some cruises twice a day. Sort of a blood sport...very competitive in the quest for Big O points which are cashed in for Oceania logo cheap cheap merchandise. 🤔 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, edgee said:

Oh yes. On some cruises twice a day. Sort of a blood sport...very competitive in the quest for Big O points which are cashed in for Oceania logo cheap cheap merchandise. 🤔 

I'm a trivia/knowledge addict and always play trivia on cruises. Oceania does it pretty well. Unlike a lot of lines that just let you basically play with "pick up" teams, Oceania encourages set teams of up to 8.

Daily games were the norm on both my cruises so far, but there is often a secondary "pub trivia" type game at some point during the day.

• Like 1

On the 12 cruises we have done on O the afternoon trivia (4:30) is in the show lounge run by the CD, the evening trivia is usually In Martinis lounge at 8pm run by the entertainment team or the piano player.

4 hours ago, edgee said:

Actually, on some cruises, up to four time a day (on sea days): morning, after lunch (e.g., Dottie’s “Men vs Women” Trivia), afternoon and evening.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

Actually, on some cruises, up to four time a day (on sea days): morning, after lunch (e.g., Dottie’s “Men vs Women” Trivia), afternoon and evening.

Don’t think I’ve ever seen 4, but I’d like to. 

• Like 2