Pre booking treats

Bestbubba

First time sailing Cunard but we've been cruising since the 80s. 

On past cruises we've been able to pre book  speciality dining, cabin gifts, wine etc but I can't find anywhere online to do this for our QM2 cruise in November. Am I too early? Am I not looking in the right place? 

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Many thanks. 

The Cunard voyage personalizer is at my.cunard.com

On the USA site, you login with name, birthdate & booking reference. [I think the UK site may have some sort of 'account' login as well]

On the US site, shore excursions can be booked online when they are offered [starting about 9 months before sailing date]

Some things can be ordered only via a phone call [wine or drinks packages; flowers and gifts]

Some others apparently can be ordered online [wifi package, spa, specialty dining] at varying dates before sailing.

Last week, Cunard had a 'Valentine's Day' sale - but I could not pre pay for spa service at the discounted price as it was too soon to take spa orders for October.

To pre order Celebration gifts ( eg Flowers, chocolates etc) Just google Cunard celebration gifts.

To be very honest there really is no need to book  the speciality restaurant (Veranda) in advance

unless you are dining for a special occasion and need to celebrate on specific date ( unlike some other cruise lines QM2 has only one speciality restaurant) it does however have a pop up restaurant in an area cordoned off from the buffet area,  these are pop up themed  evening meals,  eg Indian, Asian, Italian etc however , you will have to manage this when onboard as the menu is on a rotation and often changes daily.       

Edited by Bell Boy

28 minutes ago, Bell Boy said:

To pre order Celebration gifts ( eg Flowers, chocolates etc) Just google Cunard celebration gifts.

To be very honest there really is no need to book  the speciality restaurant (Veranda) in advance

unless you are dining for a special occasion and need to celebrate on specific date ( unlike some other cruise lines QM2 has only one speciality restaurant) it does however have a pop up restaurant in an area cordoned off from the buffet area,  these are pop up themed  evening meals,  eg Indian, Asian, Italian etc however , you will have to manage this when onboard as the menu is on a rotation and often changes daily.       

And I like to see what the main restaurant’s menu is for the day before booking elsewhere, as I would hate to miss a favourite.

Have since the first time sailing with Cunard some  45 years ago, had no problem ordering flowers on the phone with Cunard ahead.

Always finding the bouquets in the room on arrival on embarkation day looking beautiful and appreciated. 

Also shore excursions done online once they show and again finding them on the desk on arrival to the cabin on embarkation day.