Is it the end for stops in Bar Harbor?

6 hours ago, jerseyblue said:

Just looked at my NCL Sailing(Breakaway)on 10/20/24 out of NYC, it looks like no stop to Bar Harbor on Wed 10/23 per the website maine.portcall.com. It looks like they swapped days according to this website, Portland is now 10/23 and not 10/22 as was scheduled. It appears that Boston is the swapped port on 10/22.  Would have loved the Bar Harbor stop.  Not sure if riding this out or a date change will work out. Weighing options?

I’d sure be happy if Boston was substituted for Bar Harbor 

We’re on the Sept 29th cruise 

6 hours ago, jerseyblue said:

Just looked at my NCL Sailing(Breakaway)on 10/20/24 out of NYC, it looks like no stop to Bar Harbor on Wed 10/23 per the website maine.portcall.com. It looks like they swapped days according to this website, Portland is now 10/23 and not 10/22 as was scheduled. It appears that Boston is the swapped port on 10/22.  Would have loved the Bar Harbor stop.  Not sure if riding this out or a date change will work out. Weighing options?

When I look at the Maine website you mentioned it’s still showing the Breakaway stopping in Bar Harbor on your sailing as well as mine after yours 

IMG_4035.png

i'm no lawyer, nor do i play one on TV, but i'm pretty sure if a law is enacted preventing you from delivering a promised good or service, you can't be sued for failure to deliver that good or service.

13 hours ago, LaCal said:

Was it Originally? 

It's on Norwegian website and my cruise confirmation.  Why is Norwegian selling a cruise to a port they are not going to ?

4 minutes ago, shof515 said:

It's on Norwegian website and my cruise confirmation.  Why is Norwegian selling a cruise to a port they are not going to ?

2024 Cruise are going, 2025 a little up in the air. With lawsuits this will drag out

10 minutes ago, shof515 said:

Why is Norwegian selling a cruise to a port they are not going to ?

To make the cruise look more attractive so more people will book. They will be kind enough to let you know two days after final payment.

• Like 1