Cunard Unveils Details of Queen Anne’s Retail Offering

I had an email about this from Cunard the other day. There are so many things on the new ship I should rather learn details about than shops. The only shop I might be interested in is the bookshop, which they don’t mention. Oh and the little helpful shop that sells things like nail files and toothpaste, which you might unaccountably have forgotten. Actually, I think that may have been moved into the bookshop on at least one ship. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, exlondoner said:

I had an email about this from Cunard the other day. There are so many things on the new ship I should rather learn details about than shops. The only shop I might be interested in is the bookshop, which they don’t mention. Oh and the little helpful shop that sells things like nail files and toothpaste, which you might unaccountably have forgotten. Actually, I think that may have been moved into the bookshop on at least one ship. 

toothpast etc is in QV bookshop

2 minutes ago, sogne said:

toothpast etc is in QV bookshop

Yes. Just where one would think of looking. 😀It also amuses me they sell chocolate bars, as there are obviously so few other eating opportunities available on board.

• Like 1