Haven and Specialty Dining?

11 hours ago, leisuretraveler223 said:

Probably a basic question and I feel a little dumb that I can't find the answer. Do Haven bookings include specialty dining? Or is that still an additional fee?

No. 

You get the same promotions that the steerage folks get which include 1-3 specialty dinners depending on the length of your cruise. You pay the gratuities on that package (small $$$)

You also do not get free drinks. Again, you get the same drink package promotion as steerage, so you would pay the gratuities on the package.

You do get to eat in the upscale complimentary suites restaurant for breakfast and lunch (and dinner on bigger ships). 

TBH, last couple trips the Haven food was so good we skipped some included specialties.  While menu does not change, but there can be specials, I've been able to order two steaks.  Cagney's that would be a charge.  Plus Haven service usually quite good.  Apparently Haven is now charging for extra lobster though.

17 hours ago, leisuretraveler223 said:

Probably a basic question and I feel a little dumb that I can't find the answer. Do Haven bookings include specialty dining? Or is that still an additional fee?

Here's the complimentary / included Haven Restaurant food on a big ship 

• Like 1

What I have found is a lot of the food in all the restaurants including Haven is the exact same.

And every year I cruise the percentage of food being the same in all the restaurants grows.

On the upside going to different restaurants gives you some options to change it up.

That is one reason a lot of folks do not just eat in the Haven including myself.