The Fleet Report and Daily for Thursday March 7th, 2024

kazu

51 minutes ago, cat shepard said:

Just coming up for air. But good things have been happening and they are happening fast. And I am sure it is thanks to all of your prayers and well wishes. 

Now that my Sister has been on her regular meds for a few days, she has energy and is feeling a well enough to have a great PT session. In fact her daughter and I believe that it has been four - five years since she moved this well! Granted she is using a walker, but is moving at a fast pace! Her PT guru thinks she maybe ready to move to a rehab facility soon. And maybe ready to go home within two weeks of moving to rehab!

Her hospital Doc wrote discharge orders & her case worker referred her case to several rehab facilities. One sent a rep to visit her today. And a second will be sending reps tomorrow.  We did some preliminary research and two rose to the top of the list. I will be touring them on her behalf tomorrow. One is in Saint Augustine. The other is between Saint Augustine & Jacksonville.  Both have excellent reviews. One even has a mock up kitchen and laundry area so she could really practice life skills. 

I will be touring the facilities tomorrow. One already sent a rep to visit with her and the second one is sending reps to visit with her tomorrow. 

We don’t expect her to go tomorrow. But possibly Monday. Her PT guru wants to make sure that today was not a fluke. I certainly hope it wasn’t. 

For the first time since her emergency surgery, we all have hope - even my Sister. 

Ann

Ann, that is really great news.  I know everyone is relieved.

Lenda

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I have been in a calling vortex that I am dialing the same people, day after day since I got the internet back.  These are people who have basically not done business at where I am calling  since 2019.  These people are being called every day, by the same two people.  Me and someone else.  I closed three accounts today because the people finally answered, they had moved, they were in the hospital,  they no longer want to put themselves in a place where there are other people. I finally said to my boss that I had been in this vortex.  I thought it was because I had been out for so long.  Apparently he didnt know and told me that he would change my calls tomorrow.  I was his 14th best seller last year, and I have had no sales in 5 weeks (and two and a half weeks I wasnt there)   At the same time he was texting me of the change, his assistant informed me that I was getting commission on sales I had made at another arts center from August and September, and they would be on the check I get this weekend.  Gosh, that only took 6 months to get. Thank heavens!

• Like 10

9 hours ago, cat shepard said:

Just coming up for air. But good things have been happening and they are happening fast. And I am sure it is thanks to all of your prayers and well wishes. 

Now that my Sister has been on her regular meds for a few days, she has energy and is feeling a well enough to have a great PT session. In fact her daughter and I believe that it has been four - five years since she moved this well! Granted she is using a walker, but is moving at a fast pace! Her PT guru thinks she maybe ready to move to a rehab facility soon. And maybe ready to go home within two weeks of moving to rehab!

Her hospital Doc wrote discharge orders & her case worker referred her case to several rehab facilities. One sent a rep to visit her today. And a second will be sending reps tomorrow.  We did some preliminary research and two rose to the top of the list. I will be touring them on her behalf tomorrow. One is in Saint Augustine. The other is between Saint Augustine & Jacksonville.  Both have excellent reviews. One even has a mock up kitchen and laundry area so she could really practice life skills. 

I will be touring the facilities tomorrow. One already sent a rep to visit with her and the second one is sending reps to visit with her tomorrow. 

We don’t expect her to go tomorrow. But possibly Monday. Her PT guru wants to make sure that today was not a fluke. I certainly hope it wasn’t. 

For the first time since her emergency surgery, we all have hope - even my Sister. 

Ann

That is great news, Ann.  My prayers will continue for her continued improvement and that she can be placed in a good rehab facility that can help her.  🙏 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1