Brilliance ocean view rooms

We are thinking of an ocean view room on the Brilliance as the itinerary is port heavy.  We won't be in the room that much and it will save a lot of money.   I believe most are on deck 3 and 4.  I am concerned about the noise from the lobby music.  Can you please share your experiences with these cabins.....good and not so good.

Thanks Denise

Posted (edited)

We were on Jewel, Canada/NE in October.

Our OV cabin was deck 3, close to mid ships. Noise was not a problem. Our cabin had the porthole at the head of the bed so not the easiest to see out. Also it seemed cold air from it spilled down on my head at night.

That’s all I can think of for now 😎

Edited by pspercy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, pspercy said:

We were on Jewel, Canada/NE in October.

Our OV cabin was deck 3, close to mid ships. Noise was not a problem. Our cabin had the porthole at the head of the bed so not the easiest to see out. Also it seemed cold air from it spilled down on my head at night.

That’s all I can think of for now 😎

Yeah at least couple the Radiance Class Ships Air Vent is in Ceiling middle of the Cabin, Other 1 or 2 the Vent is on outside of Bathroom wall and blows across room to the Bed and where Cabin has divider Curtain I open it about 2ft so cold air isnt blowing in my face

3 hours ago, siren said:

I am concerned about the noise from the lobby music.

From experience....

Deck 3 zero issues. However don't book far aft (I sensed a "humming" sound in the evening when really quiet, I assume engine? propellers???) or far forward (bow thrusters and noise from dropping anchor), stay more mid-ship as possible.

Deck 4 don't book any cabins within 4-5 doors from the centrum, and again not at the very front of the ship.  I love deck 4 midship on Radiance Class.

• Like 2

On 3/7/2024 at 6:19 PM, Hoopster95 said:

From experience....

Deck 3 zero issues. However don't book far aft (I sensed a "humming" sound in the evening when really quiet, I assume engine? propellers???) or far forward (bow thrusters and noise from dropping anchor), stay more mid-ship as possible.

Deck 4 don't book any cabins within 4-5 doors from the centrum, and again not at the very front of the ship.  I love deck 4 midship on Radiance Class.

We went ahead and booked room 4002 on the 4th floor.....  I hope its a real window and not a port hole.  Silly me forgot to ask.