Can't get into "My Cunard"

bazzaw

Just got an email saying that I can now check in online - but "My Cunard" will not accept the Booking number, etc. Was inside there only last week when I booked a shore tour. 

19 minutes ago, bazzaw said:

Just got an email saying that I can now check in online - but "My Cunard" will not accept the Booking number, etc. Was inside there only last week when I booked a shore tour. 

I was able to log into my two bookings earlier today but not now. There's apparently a problem with My Cunard at the moment.

12 minutes ago, sfred said:

Offline for me too, as at 1pm AEST Queensland time.

Been off-line all day in Aust, sfred. Bit frustrating for those of us managing up-coming as well as new cruises. Hope you get to check in soon - was just thinking when I saw your most recent photos that you seem to be living on QE now! You'll have to include your new address in your signature!

57 minutes ago, bazzaw said:

Thanks everybody - yes, My Cunard is down !

Looks like it's working again, as at 3p AEST anyway.

1 hour ago, LittleFish1976 said:

Been off-line all day in Aust, sfred. Bit frustrating for those of us managing up-coming as well as new cruises. Hope you get to check in soon - was just thinking when I saw your most recent photos that you seem to be living on QE now! You'll have to include your new address in your signature!

It's @bazzaw who was hoping to check in, for QE in Tokyo.  But yes, how nice would that be to take up QE residence!  Or QM2.  Or QV.   I wonder if Cunard would cut me a deal?  Perhaps one day...

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, sfred said:

Looks like it's working again, as at 3p AEST anyway.

It's @bazzaw who was hoping to check in, for QE in Tokyo.  But yes, how nice would that be to take up QE residence!  Or QM2.  Or QV.   I wonder if Cunard would cut me a deal?  Perhaps one day...

Oh sorry, sfred! I'm easily confused these days...

I did think it was odd given you've recently disembarked that you were about to board again!

Cunard don't seem to be all that responsive to 'cutting deals' it seems but I wish you luck were you to embark on that negotiation!

Edited by LittleFish1976
  • Like 1

Travel agent just booked my crossing reservation; how long should I wait before I can log into My Cunard? It's currently not accepting my booking reference #.

Thanks, pro travelers!

1 hour ago, CubanIrish said:

Travel agent just booked my crossing reservation; how long should I wait before I can log into My Cunard? It's currently not accepting my booking reference #.

Thanks, pro travelers!

I'm getting in ok.

Are you getting this screen with booking#, first name, last name, and date of birth?

In the past there has been an odd incident where Cunard have had a wrong D.O.B.

2024-03-13.thumb.png.0bfe61ccba8bed6db43db794a5092049.png

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, CubanIrish said:

Thanks, pro travelers!

Usually you need to wait until Cunard have a chance to process your booking and send you a confirmation*. Might take minutes or a day or two. Keep trying. The system seems to be currently working. I've just had confirmation that they've accepted my upgrade bid so I've been able to log in and see which cabin I've been allocated!

*I've noticed that I don't receive a direct booking confirmation from Cunard when I've booked  through a travel agent which I personally find annoying.

Edited by LittleFish1976
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, D&N said:

I'm getting in ok.

Are you getting this screen with booking#, first name, last name, and date of birth?

In the past there has been an odd incident where Cunard have had a wrong D.O.B.

2024-03-13.thumb.png.0bfe61ccba8bed6db43db794a5092049.png

Yes, and getting an error message regarding the confirmation number, which is correct. It's probably just not in the system yet, as mentioned below. Thanks!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LittleFish1976 said:

Usually you need to wait until Cunard have a chance to process your booking and send you a confirmation*. Might take minutes or a day or two. Keep trying. The system seems to be currently working. I've just had confirmation that they've accepted my upgrade bid so I've been able to log in and see which cabin I've been allocated!

*I've noticed that I don't receive a direct booking confirmation from Cunard when I've booked  through a travel agent which I personally find annoying.

Yes, booked this through a travel agent and while he received a confirmation that he forwarded, the conf no. isn't recognised by the system yet.

Computerization does take time when a travel agent is involved in booking a sailing and forwarding it to the travel agent first.

We always had to wait when anticipating a copy of the confirmation from the Line thru the agent. We now book with the line directly with little wait.

We too wish to see what is in the Booking site like everybody else.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, CubanIrish said:

Yes, booked this through a travel agent and while he received a confirmation that he forwarded, the conf no. isn't recognised by the system yet.

It took a while, but now am able to sign in.

• Like 4